No refunds

No refunds

Attached: image_1643817601.391.png (1368x2048, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre
twitter.com/Nelstar15
cbsnews.com/news/chevron-fined-95-billion-in-ecuador/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Corporations are not your friends, all they do, they do it for money

>the burning of cities

What did Microsoft mean by this?

Attached: 1642082313218.jpg (774x950, 174.81K)

Everybody in that imagine is massive faggot.

death to america

Another american thread.

>the burning of cities
so we're just gonna ignore BLM riots huh?

Corporations could give two shits about woke politics. The suits all care because it makes them look good and brings up sales.

and butter sauce

You're on an american website started by burger pedophile. Go bitch at euro Any Forums.

But I'm not obsessed with races in a videogame board user.

how does the person responsible for microsoft's posts look like
what degree do them hold

We to be fair, the white left is largely responsible for pushing BLM and using niggers as their puppets. Had they not been wound up, they would have just stayed in their own ghettos killing each other like they normally do.

brb buying an xbox

>the burning of cities
ironing..

I guess we'll all just conveniently ignore the fact that slaves in africa had to be enslaved by other blacks first before being sold to the jew-owned ships and whites had largely nothing to do with it
we'll also ignore that whites were the first nation on earth to abolish slavery and bleed their own blood to free the slaves in the civil war while other races like asians or blacks still practice slavery to this very day
yep we're gonna blame it all on whites instead

Does this image prove that capitalism doesn't work?

>okay well I disagree with company A so now I'll go to company B
>company B also has what you disagree with

I mean what is there left to do at that point? Is there even any meaning for "I'll take my money elsewhere" anymore?

Attached: children-who-are-wrong.jpg (352x375, 28.68K)

So, what is Nintendo doing right now at the same time?

Attached: 7D02D4A4-A4C5-4C69-BB60-B0986F7DBBC0.jpg (600x569, 71.54K)

True. It's also important to remember that the tranny dork with a BA who is doing this PR stuff for microsoft is not actually representative of Microsoft.

inb4 brainlets say hurr just go to company C durr

Capitalism works just fine. It's you who is under the clearly false impression that catering to racist dorks is a key feature.

Yes user, commie ideologies are due to capitalism. You've cracked the code.

Another burger thread that will derail into how fucking trannies isnt gay

Attached: 529f87f2eab8ea156558f407.jpg (1000x750, 126.64K)

>and whites had largely nothing to do with it
lmfao you snowflakes don't take responsibility for anything unless you think it makes you sound better than the trash you are, can you?

so who is your favorite black video game developer Any Forums

Kill yourself.

bad bait, F for no effort

wtf i'm buying an xbox now

You sound like a Mexican drug cartel justifying killing millions of people with fantail because "hey there's a demand for a product lmao" my kid.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

Attached: 106888467-1622033076281-gettyimages-1264513501-1010_05_ghi-circa08431-1.jpg (4912x3605, 1.81M)

>just make your own... government?

Wherever the money is, is where corporate morality is; and that is, in fact, a feature of the system. If there was money in "catering to racist dorks", you'd see it being quite prevalent. Right now, there is money in catering to anti-racist dorks.

>the (((white))) left

Amerimutts have long corrupted what true capitalism means.

Attached: 2132131.jpg (1135x614, 111.73K)

That's actually pretty racist

With each passing day we come closer to a society where chuds will have no where left to call home.

This comforts me so immensely in a way that is hard to put into words.

this isn't real.....right???

yeah there was a ton of antifa torching everything

Reminds me of the one guy who worked on the shitty Square Enix E32021 stream and was complaining that people were calling it shit, saying you're not allowed to.

huh

Attached: 252452454.jpg (1090x576, 105.41K)

>stein

Attached: no-can-do-american-psycho.gif (220x241, 316.25K)

Does anyone else see how extremely troubling this is? Basically this consumer now has nowhere else to turn. What ever happened to having options and choices?

How did he get a job like that?
Is there some specific altar of political correctness you need to bow down to before they hire you?

Why are white people so self-hating? I don't get it.

Attached: 1546049559377.png (500x665, 596.44K)

Cry me a river loser. It's never not funny to watch rightoids start whining about capitalism because of the pettiest nonsense imaginable like black history month or being banned from twitter for yelling about niggers. Transnational corporations could ravage the entire planet except the suburb (You) live in and you wouldn't give a shit as long as there are "based" corporations to sell you stuff.

How is it that every single guy with a big ginger beard like that is insufferable, every single time, without fail?

Every single major company is racist and puts black people on pedestals to hide it.

Fuck it, lemme rattle this off. You want equality literally just stop giving a fuck. Bring racist jokes back, get some black friends, stop being so stingy, stop caring. Live life, enjoy it, become god, repeat. Love you all legitimately, stay safe, fuck everything about that image, I’m going to work lmao.

White people don't have a monopoly on self hatred.
Case in point there are black republicans.

user, I'm a ginger with a beard and don't act like these clowns at all :(

>We to be fair, the white left is largely responsible for pushing BLM
BLM was literally founded by two black ex black panther commies.
There was a whole fucking thing about them buying mansions with the money the weaseled out of "ThE CoMmUnItY" while at the same time convincing white retarded liberals to go burn down the neighborhoods that need help.

Attached: 091823980.jpg (1920x1080, 378.7K)

capitalism killed my family. A giant coin crushed my parents to death.

Go back to bunkerchan nigger.

Isn't the end goal of capitalism a monopoly on everything? Basically capitalism is a fragile thing easily corrupted by collusion, lobbying and other forces that makes scenarios like OP very commonplace over time.

Nintendo

why does black history month trigger Any Forums so much? you realize 11 months out of the year is white history month, right?

You can't be racist against white people, chud.

Attached: 1643368840585.jpg (1439x1844, 388.61K)

>stein

Attached: 1598502412469.jpg (640x947, 52.02K)

It'sa German name?

you can stop being a little whore and found company C which answers a niche that neither company A or B will answer.
>B-BUT! I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO THAT!
Start small and go big.

Or I guess you can continue being a little faggot who just expects things he wants to fall into his lap. :^)

I hate you fucking Am*ritards so much. Like holy fucking shit, how hard can it be to not worship them? Fucking kill yourselves or even better yet, get nuked to fucking oblivion. I don't care at this point, I simply want to see each and every one of you die within my lifetime. Get fucked.

>stein

Now show the definition they had before

Attached: 1643321229990.jpg (700x890, 216.06K)

yes, that is what we will do, thanks for explaining.
it's really quite amazing you whites will keep PAYING to send your kids to our reeducation and cultural indoctrination centers to teach them to hate themselves. shalom goys

>no "hours ago"
>no last name
>tossing playstation in the comments section of xbox
Yellow nintendo hands made this post

The leftoids truly are the fascists here
Actually advocating for the elimination of peoples just because you disagree with them
>being happy people will have no place to call home

You are fucking sick.

It shows that all companies in entertainment and media are pushed by blackrock to go woke and not go broke even if their sales of woke products are shit, or people don't like their virtue signaling

>we're in a dystopian shithole where wrongthink can have your entire livelihood and reputation destroyed forever
>and that's a good thing!
so what exactly is your plan when you find yourself disagreeing with the narrative and they come for you?

>People of color
That term is racist.

I'm looking through that post and I don't see any of those comments from Xbox. Also facebook has the worst fucking UI I've ever seen, how do people use this shit?

Shit like this sometimes makes me feel a bit hopeless when job hunting because these people have no charisma and suck shit at their job, yet are always in position of power.

Because it's retarded to INTENTIONALLY INFLAME the separation of racial groups

some of these racist social media posts feel like falseflags made by an employee of these companies for the sole purpose of generating the maximum amount of brownie points when the main account responds to them and only them.

Attached: 1504558024072.jpg (1680x1050, 76.71K)

So why am I meant to be upset?

They hate you and they want you to die.

PC + Nintendo master race

Attached: 1629860223786.gif (500x500, 292.59K)

>just invent your own......
Stonetoss was right

No purchase.

The funny thing is that even black history month is white history month because the nigger's biggest achievement was being brought to civilization by the Jew and white man. And the Spaniards too.

Imagine being a race that exists only to be the bottom of the bucket in terms of history, value, intellect, productivity, but being the highest in violence and tax drain. Shame that decent black people have to exist in the same sphere as niggers.

>blaming the Jews for your tiny dick

>white

Attached: 1642869941767.jpg (400x400, 39.33K)

I mean they did cut off half of it for satanic reasons

south east asian here.
I can't imagine being white gaymers in 2022.
everyone is being racist against your kind and it's encouraged by every institutions.
It's not the jews at this point. they did the trigger at first, but now it's already on auto-pilot whiteys unironically hating themselves.
Just like how I spammed some meme just for a few days and you idiots will keep spreading it for months for me.

DON'T BOIL ME

>Divershity & Inclusion(tm)

Capitalism if you really want to get into it, isn't even real, it was a descriptor of european market enforcement of old royal classes, and even then Marx literally didn't even have a problem with it, if you want to pretend his scheme to become a career politician to never work a day in his life was sincere, only complained that he wouldn't be on top of it.

just steal their product lmao

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY!!!! JUST DO AS I FUCKING SAY AND GIVE ME WHAT I WANT
Stonetoss is just a seething little whore who thinks that because he attaches a silly face to an argument then that argument becomes invalid.

As a Jew, I hate that we either are or aren't white depending on the narrative that is being spun.

At the end of the day, we're people, just like you.

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: all_so_tiresome.png (680x486, 472.98K)

Attached: 1600029097466.png (1200x1104, 991.65K)

>Stein

Attached: 1643426913718.jpg (270x202, 16.9K)

They're gonna blame all the riots on antifa and ignore BLM's assisting role.

Attached: 1623243827895.jpg (483x800, 44.82K)

>alter
oh it’s religious alright

Jewish and nepotism are words that can always be used together for a reason, user.

>Banned for racism
Helloooo reddit

>jew called seth

Colour me shocked.

I respect this poster. Also I sometimes enjoy matzos.

Blacks have not contributed anything to civilization, they even failed as slaves (chinese have beaten them there).
So they need this artificial confidence booster to not feel completely worthless inbetween the looting and rioting.

Attached: 1643205314967.png (1344x585, 154.11K)

ESG is responsible for companies going woke. You've got (((Larry Fink))) to thank for that.

It isnt the ginger beard user.

what does this mean

Attached: Fl9CzGa.jpg (1266x620, 110.02K)

He's right though. People have tried to make their own non virtue signaling companies with actual freedom and instead they all get shut down. If you can't see that we're being oppressed hard, you're blind.

you JUST KNOW that he's balding

>celebrating black achievements is intentionally inflaming the separation of racial groups
lol
see, that's the issue. 'colorblind' isn't actually colorblind. it just means everything defaults to a white standard or a white perspective.

>started because a black man assaulted a white woman
how could white people do this?

Well, cut them some slack, some people literally aren't even aware there's about as many jews as there are middling performance on a youtube video these days.

>A2001 state commissionexamination of events was able to confirm 39 dead, 26 Black and 13 white, based on contemporary autopsy reports, death certificates, and other records.[21]

Oh wow, it's nothing. They also say that there are mass graves with blacks in them but they have found literally zero evidence of them existing.

here comes Any Forums waggling thier small white penis

>I love everything being turned into faggot retard tranny story hour nigger edition
why do you even come to this board? you aren't very welcome it seems

Pro black means pro unionization.

PC has the same problems. Only you get to choose which devs you support. Has Nintendo ever made social political whatever-the-fuck statement ever?

twitter.com/Nelstar15

>Another obnoxious onions ginger beard
Are there any actual gingers who aren't annoying?

nope.
you can't even complain anymore because you'll always be in the wrong.
you have to accept everything, mostly when it's black/gay people pandering.
the only real way to complain now is with your money.
sadly, retards still accept all that bs that's happening and will be happy to buy anything or even support censorship so they could been seen as good people.

It's okay when we do it :)

Why is it EVERY SINGLE TIME. THIS IS A CONSPIRACY ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL

Attached: 1643435012317.gif (520x520, 1.56M)

lmao nigga

Attached: DBFVB1gUMAAjhO_.jpg (510x680, 33.22K)

I wonder what kind of (((tribe))) he's a part of...

>the only real way to complain now is with your money.
>he actually thinks this

To be fair, matzo is the only jew food I enjoyed when my family did Passover shit as a kid. My mom made these caramel / chocolate covered matzo things that were the fucking bomb. Also matzo ball soup is dank as hell. A lot of other jew food is pretty nasty.

This but unironically?
cbsnews.com/news/chevron-fined-95-billion-in-ecuador/
>Chevron Corp. was responsible for oil drilling contamination in a wide swath of Ecuador's northern jungle
>But whether the plaintiffs - including indigenous groups who say their hunting and fishing grounds in Amazon River headwaters were decimated by toxic wastewater that also raised the cancer rate - can collect remains to be seen.
Spoiler alert: They did not. Chevron tried to put the lawyer responsible for them getting punished in jail. He's been under house arest for almost 3 years and served a short stint in prison which ended early due to COVID

Sower of strife? Check early life.

>Colorblind isn't colorblind because I think all black people are incompetent retards and american means white which means you have to think the same way
Why should literally anyone listen to anyone as painfully retarded and racist as you.

Attached: gigi.jpg (640x480, 18.35K)

The Sherminator burned Atlanta to the ground

Attached: sherman.png (465x600, 106.55K)

I feel you. As a latino i find it funny that most see themselves are either descendants of conquered people to excuse anything wrong they do but as descendants of conquerors when they do something good. It's all so tiresome. Still, stray to the oven with you unless you promise me not say oy vey ever again.

Attached: 1643159531753.jpg (828x752, 58.53K)

>Indeed search Marketing manager
>Every posting equates to no technical skill and the most difficult requirement is "critical thinking"
>60k+ each
>Just graduated in January with MS and applying to random data positions
>Best offer is 60k
Why the fuck did I go to college?

I can't be the only one who thinks its beyond fucked you can hold an entire race hostage for historical roles when you're basically talking to someone who is either innocent or ignorant of it all. (well aware of the obvious irony, but this is clearly double standards)

I'm all for raising awareness of other ethnicities and cultures and hell even fucking religions, but when you start holding people accountable for shit they might not have even done, shit's fucked and they sound like the intolerant racist they obsess over.

Attached: 1635708532228.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

meanwhile on pc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

Just ignore both and play Nintendo games instead
Easy solution

>babbling in usury

(((small))) (((white))) (((penis))))

>black history month
This will never not be hilarious. A month of openly treating black people like children. Libshits being too self absorbed to realize it, blacks being too dumb. Go read about what the Zulus did to all the native Bantu population if you want some black herstory.

Attached: 1441041005645.jpg (782x835, 116.93K)

>PC has the same problems
Sure, but the PC market is so much more fragmented. You can easily choose to ignore Blizzard, Riot, and other wokescolds. I haven't patronized either in over a decade because I saw the writing on the wall back then.

>Has Nintendo ever made social political whatever-the-fuck statement ever?
Nintendo actively tries to avoid making statements related to politics, but Game Freak certainly hasn't shied away. Just another in the long list of reasons to avoid modern Pokemon.

Attached: 1636593131811.jpg (498x419, 28.67K)

> instead they all get shut down
Not by the government though, by the free market. Last I checked Gab is still up. All the other ones went down because of incompetence, lack of interest, or because some sort of company they depended on gave them the boot.
The first two are the free market at work, the last one is the result of there being few regulations as to what a business can or cannot do.
Now we could have regulations, but for whatever reason you insist on voting in politicians that lift regulations. Therefore enjoy living in this hell of your own making :^)

can't wait for microshit to forget all about their love for minority devd the moment black month ends, calling "woke" companies snakes is a disservice to reptiles.

First time that card is used, I'm sure

Attached: 1642869922009.png (533x566, 449.09K)

why's everyone so hostile about everything these days? both that faggot in the comments and the brands are just being downright antagonistic.

It means you're a sucker who fell for a fake quote.

Can I still rub my hands together?
Also I probably say "oy gevalt" way more often than "oy vey".

This really is it. When the Canadian protestors put a flag and a sign on that leftist faggot hero's statue in Canada, the leftoids kvetched super hard, despite them saying it's okay to destroy statues of Queen Victoria and their old prime ministers.

If leftoids didn't have double standards they would have no standards at all.

>stein

>Niggers riot and burn down the city as usually.

>"It was white people believe me, they were doing bombing runs from the air and everything!"

Typical lies. Nothing else.

>literally muh dik
How embarrassing.

Mass-DMCAing all the music from their games off of YouTube.

Attached: 1643649170560m.jpg (1024x1024, 81.86K)

Attached: rockwell.webm (582x480, 2.92M)

What are you talking about? They spout inclusion cult bullshit year round.

>So, what is Nintendo doing right now at the same time?

Attached: ZVamjmskQ9Hv7P98Mka5mLJxmCDmBladMZHjJZtz3os.jpg (1280x720, 110.59K)

>Nintendo

Attached: nintendoover.jpg (6376x1122, 965.37K)