TPCi released downloadable soundtrack library in response of YT music takedowns by Nintendo

Holy based
youtu.be/XDg0T0hsJkc
soundlibrary.pokemon.co.jp/en/download

and people will still say TPCi is the devil, how will bingbingwahoo fags recover?

Attached: 0_(1).jpg (480x360, 16.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/66TFOh1-CQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm getting a 403 error from that second link. Nice site TPCi

I think its shitty web traffic, just got mines a few minutes ago

>DPPt
soul...

What the actual fuck.

From Twitter:
>All the music you love from the original Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl games is now available to listen to AND download for use in personal video and music creation
Pretty based actually

bu what's tpci?

They took GilvaSunner... for this...

The Pokémon Company Inshallah.

What the fuck this isn't the nintendo I expected what is happenign.

the pokemon company inc =/= nintendo
nintendo is evil but tpci can be alright sometimes.

Pokemon company must be pissed at shitendo for some reason

tpci are like 33% nintendo

ah okay. it would be better if people wrote full names sometimes. or all times.
anyway maybe they now get more money from youtube

>music creation
How long until they accept fan games Pokebros?

Pokémon music sucks

TPC has never been the problem, the problem is Game Freak management since Game Freak are the primary owners and have someone on staff for every project.

>Pokémon music su-
youtu.be/66TFOh1-CQU

creautures inc is 50% owned by nintendo and gamefreak itself is partially owned by them
TPC is like, 80% nintendo or maybe even more

Nintendo/Creatures are 32 each. Game Freak is primary.

Owning part of Creatures doesn't change the breakdown. They may have more influence but that doesn't put Nintendo in control. Game Freak doesn't let anyone else actually even help since Gen 1
>but muh Iwata!
Not Nintendo at the time.

Hmm 50% of 32% is 16%, so Nintendo indirectly owns 48% of tcp plus some more from GameFreak.

>Game Freak is primary
You have no source for this. Game Freak and Creatures are private entities, they are not forced to disclose how much of TPC they own. Nintendo does because it's publicly traded.

we don't need to guess for creatures because it was literally created by nintendo and gf as a shared entity to handle merchandise, hence the 50%
gf itself is an incognita, but i'm willing to bet at least 30% of them is owned by nintendo, if not more