I don't mind a playable girl not being a supermodel...

I don't mind a playable girl not being a supermodel. You can make a character's face appealing and maybe even unique by doing something a little different than what's most commonly considered attractive. In fact, I think it would be great if developers did that more.

But these people are trying way too hard.

Attached: file.png (978x600, 612.43K)

is this edited in any way? it looks ridiculous

No, that's the original. Posting an edit is cheating.

what were they thinking

Mods to the rescue

Attached: horizon western.jpg (2560x1440, 547.32K)

wow, i never played the first one and i sure won't be playing this game either. if i'm gonna play as a girl she's gotta be cute at least

There are already so many super models in video. Let's mix things up every once and a while.

I give no fucks, as long as it's still as fun as the first one Aloy could be an obese nigger "female" otherkin.

gib thicc warrior
Yeah.
Nowadays it feels like they are trying to make them ugly instead of just "not gorgeous".

Attached: 1639667742946.jpg (1220x614, 204.16K)

there's a giant chasm between this and supermodels. She looks like a foot.

They made her look as bad as possible. The hairstyle is the worst possible choice for that face.

I like imperfect character imaging in all kinds of games but they turned her into a troon who looks like she is about to start screaming at me in a whole foods

I would have liked a character creator, I think that would have sold me on the entire franchise, as it stands now I'm not interested beyond maybe watching it on youtube as background noise while I play a 4x game.

Damn. My hairline is better. kek

Why do liberals hate attractive women?

Don't want to post full nudity without getting banned the sauce creator is in the top right corner

I think your standards are too high

you think we will get pictures of her asshole?

Attached: 985.jpg (553x516, 33.78K)

I genuinely don't see how it matters. The character, just like people, can look the way they look. What does it matter how attractive your protagonist is?
Gamers are weird fucking people sometimes.

Yeah, but you can make a woman who isn't a supermodel without intentionally making her look goofy.

I never played it but I agree with the sentiment. I'm actually in the mood for an open-world game so I might download it.

Of course it doesn't matter, I'm just making conversation.

>What does it matter how attractive your protagonist is?
Because you will spend like 20 hours watchig that face?

ugliness is bad, retard

>why would the hero/heroine be attractive
fuck off