Adventure gamplay in open world

>Adventure gamplay in open world.
>Combat.
>Boostshit relegated to glorified special stages.
>New waifu character.

Bros... it will be kino.

Attached: sonic.jpg (1280x720, 105.04K)

I always liked the hubs in Adventure 1 so this game is for me

>Adventure gamplay in open world.
Sauce

None, but at this point it is obvious that the game will be like this.

why is it obvious?

did this retard just admit he lied

Attached: dakiii.png (599x210, 16.12K)

Why would they have shitty car controls made to go foward only instead of proper 3d controls in an open world game?

analyzing all the (legit) leaks + logic

>waifu character
Waifu =/= cute girl
Also its Amy

>Original leaker states that only Sonic had voice lines, meaning he had to have SEEN her.
>Original leaker is familiar with previous Sonic games such as Generations.
>2nd leak (May 2021, before the Rangers name leaked) describes ghost girl as human
>Plot synopsis says Sonic's friends need to be saved.

Conclusion: AMY ROSE IS NOT THE GHOST GIRL DO NOT BELIEVE THE FALSEFLAGGING AMYFAGS

Reminder for the retards.

Attached: 1643602866771.jpg (1200x845, 105.64K)

Xbox trailer had Amy in the captions
The JP VA for Sonic said it's Amy

Amy's voice being in the trailer doesn't mean that she's the leaked character you fucking smooth brained retard.

>boost gameplay as special stages
I actually like that idea.

You underestimate sonic team's incompetence. These are the same devs who put guns in a sonic game

Cope

You're the one doing the coping. Everything points to Amy not being this new character, but retards like you jump to conclusions without proper research and refuse to admit you are wrong.

I've been saying that the boost shit should be special stages and the main gameplay being adventure styled

The one thing I ask out of combat is making Sonic act all cocky and do flashy poses everytime he does a homing attack or shit like that. The stuff you do when you perform acrobatics in the air in Colors/Generations and in Rush.

Projecting.

I remember thinking the special stages in Heroes would have been good if the physics weren't terrible.

I certainly hope so bros