Which would be your dream lineup?

Which would be your dream lineup?

You can replace anyone from there, except the big shill picks. ( Joker, Steve and Sephiroth )

Attached: smash_bros_dlc.jpg (1920x1080, 780.07K)

Change ming ming and byleth for rayman and crash im happy with all the others

replace any of them with goku and smash would be a good game

SPBP
>inb4 n-not vidya!
Goku has games and ROB and Gay'em watch don't have games.

Attached: ebfa3a1a87f636ef4ac2fb588acd4ef3.jpg (1024x576, 100.73K)

Nintendo fucking stupid for not doing a third fighters pass.

>Ashley
>Banjo & Kazooie
>Meowth
>Paper Mario (64 with partners as attacks)
>Jibanyan or Komasan (Yo-kai Watch)

They could literally just sell echoes/reskins and people would gladly pay for that.

But smol indie company with backwards beliefs from 30 years ago.

Same

>Replace Byleth with Gordon Freeman
>Replace Min Min with Rayman
>Replace Aegis with Hornet or Vessel
It's much better this way

Attached: 1642307740386.jpg (825x960, 125.33K)

>Game and Watch doesn't have games
You're a fucking retard.

Ideally I'd have liked to get Rayman and Dante, but I'm OK with what's there overall. Although, Mechanica would've been a better representative than Min Min.

The whole idea of the FP was an extended referential drum roll for the fighter who won the Ballot (Sora). Sakurai's already intimated he's working on a new project.

>replace Byleth with Master Chief
>replace Min Min with Phoenix Wright

Hero, Kanjo Bazinga, Terry, Min Min, Byleth, Kazuya, Sora out.

Ashley, Cinderace, Athena ( KoF ), Chun-li, Goku, Fallout 3 protag/The Wanderer, Octoling/Agent 8 in.

Specially considering how lame Pass 1 was.

Attached: 1643806381116.jpg (1024x1024, 106.15K)

100% this

And zoomers say they want to live in the Minecraft world...

If I had to do it myself I guess..
>Make P2 Hero the main Hero alt.
>Replace Byleth with Dante from Devil May Cry (3/1/2/5) with his moveset being a mix of all his games.
>Replace Min Min with Spring Man/ Ribbon Girl/ Ninjara/ Min Min Hero situation. With a mechanic being the down special arm swap that changes the type of arm tech the character has. Not super canonical to Min Min, but it would be "fine".
>Replace Pyra/Mythra with Bomberman. When Bomberman is in battle, the assist character Bomberman cannot be summoned.
>Replace half the suit/gi alts with Jin as a Olimar/Alph situation. Jin being based on Tekken 3. His 2 alts being T3 and T7. The final smash would be the only difference as Jin would hold back his devil form to preform his own new style in a cinematic combo that he adapted into in later titles like T4.

-Stages
>qliphoth & bomberman arena are replacing the academy & xenoship
>kof stadium features leona, k' & ash as well as a secret Omega Rugal (alone) if specific conditions are met
>northern crater now features Barrett, Tifa, Cid, Caith Sith, Vincent & Yuffie all floating around before escaping on the highwind
>mishima dojo features JACK-7s attacking the building to blow it up if the player hadn't already broken the whole place. will not appear if the building is broken.

Attached: Linkdrink.png (300x238, 90.85K)

Being honest, I just wanted Shantae and/or Reimu, so I guess I'm okay with the rest. Maybe replace Byleth (too much fire emblem) and Min Min (sadly Arms it's just a dead game).

>Replace Terry with Shadow The Hedgehog
>Replace Kazuya with CJ.

This is what I meant.

Attached: Kazuya Jin.png (831x205, 101.41K)

Just get the retarded american furry out and we are all good
Maybe Min Min and Byleth too because shit games

Unironically just pass 1.
Pass 2 was perfect.