Attached: file.png (1068x709, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vu-xODSivrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its tedious and boring

>ocmfy

If you find hiking comfy, then yes

no it's ymfoc kino

Watch a stream. If you like it, play it, if not, don't. It's very different from anything else and zoomzooms can't handle it.

Tedious.

I didnt get this game until I had the longest workday of my life. I popped it in because I didnt wanna do much and it was just nice and easy going. Graphics were pretty and the environment and audio was peaceful and it just fixed my dat.

It is a walking sim but I like it because of that.

Nothing comfier than preparing your cargo and setting off
youtube.com/watch?v=vu-xODSivrU

how do I fight the mules? they're annoying me

I started last weekend and so far its been really cozy. I don't even mind the delivery shit, it's comfy walking back and forth through a beautiful although really unsettling environment. Its calming. I wish there was fishing in it though, every game is better with fishing

Attached: 1612453958920.jpg (567x603, 56.32K)

no it's ycovmey kino

You just forgot your ritalin, zoomzoom

Early game you can beat them up hand-to-hand or lob cargo at them. Or use stealth.
You get equipment to deal with them more easily a little later

Dude strands lmao

>is it covfefe kino?
I was wondering too

Is getting 100% worth it? I have just under 100 hours and was thinking about getting 100% once the extra stuff comes to PC, but I don't want to ruin my positive memories of the game.

It scratched the autism itch in my brain and was pretty fucking great gameplay wise. The story felt like an evangelion rehash but I love the shit kojima does especially at the end of games even if I wasn't ready for a 3 hour movie.

I wasn't a fan.
If you don't mind walking simulators it's alright. If walking sims aren't your thing then you won't like it.
Also compared to other walking sims this one is much longer. I actually don't mind the genre and I've always been a Kojima fan but I really disliked this game because it's too long for me. Ideal walking sim for me is 3-4hr max narrative experience like Firewatch. Each to their own though

There were like 5 of them chasing me though, can you take them out 5v1? I heard there's a parry mechanic somewhere but no idea how you do it

Unless you're a turbo cheevautist, you don't need to complete it 100% to enjoy the game. Finish the main story, and if you feel like enjoying the environments, come back to it from time to time to finish the side content, but no one is forcing you with at gunpoint to platinum it.

So, how do you guys handle the cargo? Do you put it on your back for aesthetic reasons or do you auto-arrange and have shit strapped to your arms and legs?

Attached: sam.jpg (773x1430, 371.69K)

It’s the type of game to receive some newfound appreciation in 8-10 years when the industry goes further to shit

Dyslexikino

You need to have the strand equipped to parry iirc
Honestly it's not worth engaging with mules too much early on and easier to just evade them. The stuff you unlock later honestly trivialises mule encounters.

a silent faulty feeling

I hate "walking sims". They don't even simulate walking and involve nothing but holding forward and maybe occasionally hitting an interact button, there are no stakes involved and they barely qualify as games.
I enjoy this game since it's nothing like that as it has actual gameplay mechanics and challenges to overcome.