Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Job Descriptions

reddit.com/r/StrangerofParadiseFFO/comments/sfgpcr/all_basic_jobs_with_gameplay_info_check_comments/

reddit.com/r/StrangerofParadiseFFO/comments/sf3ul1/all_advanced_jobs_with_gameplay_info_check/

reddit.com/r/StrangerofParadiseFFO/comments/sekza3/all_high_advanced_jobs_with_gameplay_info_check/

>Swordsman: A highly-adaptable job that increases in attack and defence in a balanced fashion. Its' core skill is 'Spinning Slash', a... spinning slash that you can use consecutively.
>Marauder: Weakens enemies through dealing damage, with high super armour. Its' core skill is 'Upheaval', a projectile that can reduce an enemy's damage for a specific amount of time.
>Swordfighter: Capable of unlocking abilities that are useful to many other jobs. Its' core skill is 'Intervention', countering an incoming attack with another attack.
>Lancer: Capable of wielding spears with high effectiveness. Its' core skill is 'Lance Throw', throwing their lance at a designated point.
>Mage: Wields basic Black Magic while also having good MP recovery. Its' core skill is 'Black Magic', which casts one of a variety of damaging elemental spells.
>Duelist: Has high mobility and can deal high damage. Its' core skill is Weak Spot', dealing a guaranteed critical hit.
>Pugilist: Increases damage by dealing damage, punches galore. Its' core skill is 'Explosive Fist', a series of rapid blows that can be continued as long as MP remains.
>Ronin: Sharpens the enemy's break gauge with continuous attacks. Its' core skill is 'Iaikiri', a chargeable attack that deals high HP and break damage.

Attached: 1643757941011.jpg (1140x3628, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxKVHnQxOj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Berserker: Deals high damage, with the motto of "kill or be killed". Its' core skill is 'Berserk', which increases damage, adds infinite super armour, but prevents the use of potions.
>Warrior: A balanced job with high offence and defence. Its' core skill is 'War Cry', which knocks away enemies and grants HP regen for a short time.
>Knight: Protects allies by buffing them and provoking enemies. Its' core skill is 'Blessing of Light', which grants an effect that triggers if the Knight blocks an attack, creating a damaging shockwave.
>Dragoon: Recovers HP and MP with unique attacks and quickly manoeuvres around enemies. Its' core skill is 'Jump', which launches Dragoons into the air and slams it down on enemies.
>Red Mage: Wields limited Black Magic and White Magic alongside conventional weapons. Its' core skill is 'Chainspell', casting a chosen spell rapidly and successively.
>White Mage: Wields White Magic to cure, buff, and revive allies. Its' core skill is 'White Magic', which casts one of a variety of light-elemental supportive spells.
>Black Mage: Wields Black Magic to deal high damage to enemies. Its core skill is 'Black Magic', which casts one of a variety of damaging elemental spells.
>Thief: Steals instant abilities from enemies with rapid speed. Its' core skill is 'Steal', which steals an instant ability instead of needing to parry it.
>Samurai: Recovers MP with many different skills. Its' core skill is 'Meikyo-Shisui', increasing the amount of MP recovered by attacking. It lasts until you are hit.
>Monk: Performs unique attacks that suit a variety of situations. Its core skill is 'Focus', consuming MP over time to restore HP and Break Gauge. If enough MP is consumed, it'll also increase damage for a short time.

>Dark Knight: Able to spend HP to deal high damage, the highest amount of damage in the game. Its' core skill is 'Darkness', increasing damage and speed by draining HP and MP over time. Dark Knight's base damage also increases as you lose HP.
>Breaker: Aims for one-shot kills via unique traits, though the MP cost is high. Its' core skill is 'Zantetsuken', which summons the noted sword and consumes a high amount of MP to attempt a one-hit-kill slash. If successful, it forces a Soul Burst and recovers MP.
>Liberator: Grants buffs to their allies while protecting them with their high vitality. Its' core skill is 'Mighty Guard', which creates a field around the Liberator that grants Regen, Protect, and Shell to yourself and allies in the field. While it's active, the Liberator's HP cannot be reduced below 1.
>Void Knight: Absorbs enemy spells to restore HP or to increase the power of their core skill, 'Runic'. If used as an attack, Runic unleashes a sword beam that deals damage based on the absorbed magic.
>Paladin: Recovers HP with unique attacks, with damage increasing with higher HP amounts. Its' core skill is 'Holy Fang', which recovers HP with every attack dealt. If the Paladin is at maximum HP while Holy Fang is active, the holy element will be embedded into their attacks.
>Tyrant: Embeds magic into weaponry to deal physical elemental damage. Its' core skill is 'Enchantment', which enchants their current weapon with an element of their choice.
>Sage: Wields both Black and White Magic, building up to casting Ultima. Its' core skill is 'Sealed Magic', which lets you switch between Black and White Magic. After casting a spell of a magic type, the Sage gains an emblem for that magic type. The more emblems gained, the less time it will take to cast spells of that type. Emblems are consumed by switching between magic types and casting Ultima.

>Ninja: Uses "Ninja Tools" to use skills without spending MP. Its' core skill is 'Ninjutsu', which spends a Ninja Tool to deal elemental damage, grant a hit of invincible super armour, or other abilities.
>Assassin: Increases critical chance and hides from enemies with unique skills. Its core skill is 'Assassinate', marking a target from behind. Many targets can be marked, and all can be damaged at once with critical hits using a charged Assassinate.

So what's your favorite Jack?
Mine is fedora Jack

>everything fits Jack perfectly
This is the perfect reason for his design.
How one fucking man can be such fucking alpha giga man

Attached: 1636550304051.png (456x497, 646.46K)

>unironically directly linking to reddit
Go back and never return

Samurai Jack

Especially pugilist.

Red Mage Jack for me

Whichever one is the Black Mage.

Is this a story about some dudes getting isekai'd into final fantasy?

Fifth row, far left

I respect Jack's fashion sense

I respect Jack's choice of professions

Tough choices but I'm refashioning my gear to look like pic related

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26.28K)

BULLSHIT, my name is Jack-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Isekai (Paradise fan for you gaijins). I draw Crystals and Chocobos on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Paradise games. (Ninja Gaiden, Tecmo Super Bowl, Dead or Alive series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through Chaos because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my Samurai job class two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Crystal fluently, both Light and the Dark dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Paradise's history and their job system, which I follow 100%

When I get my Paradise visa, I am moving to the Shrine of Chaos to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a Warrior for Light or a job designer!

I own several O-Yoroi, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Paradise, so I can fit in easier. I kill Chaos and speak Crystal as often as I can, but rarely does anyone respect my strength.

Wish me luck in Paradise!

Attached: 234321.png (289x510, 210.05K)

>Dark Knight
all i needed to know. that's the one.

Reminder that this is the end of Jack's journey

Attached: tumblr_cbbc0fd274268465dbff26d6334127cf_f6adf931_400.gif (390x272, 2.75M)

It's going to be Dragoon/Samurai + Dark Knight/Void Knight for me

>Tyrant
oh shitttttttttttttt

youtube.com/watch?v=HxKVHnQxOj4

WTF they are all so good !?

Doesn't look too bad, guess I'll grab this after I had my initial fill of Elden Ring.