Here's your new Garry's Mod bro

>Here's your new Garry's Mod bro

Attached: sandboxterry.png (688x768, 128.63K)

Why does he look like a sausage

uoh

What's with his obsession of naked guys? Is he gay?

He knows what he is doing, he is trying to appeal to all the fat ugly fortnite kiddies (who number in gorillions) due to the decline of the west and their failure to raise their fucking children to be anything other than obese cattle for the upper class.

His new game will be bought by brazillions of this new subhuman species and he will make a fucking ridiculous amount of money, mark my fucking words.

He has seen the beginning of the end and is trying to capitalize on the zombie horde so he gets enough money to comfily keep him and his family safe for the years to come.

Take meds.

Literally can't prove me wrongt ginger ratio + you fell off + you're literally white

Attached: cringe.png (957x1080, 167.34K)

Terry is such a retarded design, Garry should have just used the Rust character models like he used 90% of Rust's assets.

Why add nipples and a bellybutton?

it funny :)

That's not remotely what he's trying to do. He's trying to take the Roblox audience, like he took the DayZ audience with Rust.

garry is tasteless

oh yeah, roblox audience being anything but fat ugly fortnite gamers

>You WILL play as the sausage man

Is the design supposed to be painfully ugly?

the fat, ugly little boys think it's cool and funny

is that the player character model?

Attached: 1620380211822.png (301x486, 156.89K)

underrated

I hope you're wrong.

I hope you're right.

i like it for being it's own thing. i will NOT be replying to your replies to this post

>Garry gets autistic because he doesn't just want to be remembered as the guy who made a source mod
>throws a hissy fit and valve hears
>don't allow mod 2 to use source assets
Fuck him