Sony has 10 live service games in development

More microtransaction, lootboxes, NFTs and crypto coming your was, Playstation fans!

Attached: 513513523623476.png (1309x1119, 288.85K)

#4daplayaz

>coming your was

Attached: mdr50-11Dreszer.jpg (576x768, 101.75K)

No wonder they bought nuBungie.

Snoys will think this is a good thing

They are going 3rd party

if there's 10 singleplayer games alongside them, I don't really care. One of those live service might turn out good, Factions 2 for example

>Xbox trannoids panicking again

>NFTs

If NFT's are worthless then why are big companies pushing NFTs so much? What are they seeing that we're not? I just don't get it.

>why selling hats for $5 while we can sell monkeys for $10000 and get a cut for each transaction?

>live service games

Attached: 1_1Rfb8yCpOKAVIvijCHp9mw[1].png (890x780, 580.57K)

No shit. Sony realizes that live service games can't depend on the one platform to survive, so it needs to spread out to be successful.

name 1 plausible instance where my digital game will be unplayable

servers go down

forever?

Have you never played an MMO before? TERA just shut down permanently. Games like ELITE dangerous are "live service" and if frontier shut their doors tomorrow I couldn't play jack shit because it's always online. Unless your live service game has an offline accessible mode you're fucked if they close doors or shut off the servers.

oh no sony sisters!!

Le yes. The game didn't live to their expectations of earning 1 gorillion dollor and had to be shut down. Ever heard of Anthem?

>NFT
Based

>when you need to buy an NFT to unlock a cinematic hallway that preaches about the dangers of gamer entitlement, before asking you to buy another NFT

Attached: unhappy soldier.gif (480x290, 2.12M)

lol how new are you? mate

And people are wondering why they bought Bungie.

This is why you go for DRM-free singleplayer digital games. No matter what that fat idiot gaben says, I own my copy of A robot Named Fight, and Recettear, and Astebreed, because I specifically made sure to buy DRM-free games. His stupid little server might go down, but those games didn't even need it in the first place.

>live service games
I don't get it. Are these games like apex? Online, no campaign and stuff

No shit, but asked.

Yes Sonysisters! We're getting Destruction All Stars 2. Lets go!

Attached: 5d9c6.jpg (1271x712, 126.23K)

The fatass Rick and Morty creator literally pocket one million dollars with his NFTs that was literally scribbles. Some redditor tier retard payed 4 digits for pic related. CEOs of the gaming industry are having wet dreams about this. Big money for easy work.

Attached: The-First-Ever-Edition-Of-Rick-And-Morty-Cryptoart.jpg.jpg (680x453, 33.23K)

imagine being a fan of this company

>hurr durr multiplayer only game no work no more
ok. got a real argument or are you retards just gonna dribble saliva on me with your autistic flapping?

dont overdose on copium bro

>Any Forums shills xbox gaas games and gamepass for the past year
>sony follows suit
>WTFFF SNOY BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This should kill any thought that they are going to use billions get a Jap publisher next. They are going to invest in getting more GaaS devs like Bungie. None of the Jap publishers have what Sony is looking for.