Life is Strange Remastered came out today. Are you playing it?

Life is Strange Remastered came out today. Are you playing it?

Attached: 1643764897811.png (3840x2160, 3.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventure_game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>american tranny game

Attached: america_first.png (615x900, 956.49K)

it's actually made by french, which is even more tranny

>shit
>non-grafix
>not that old
>still remastered

Attached: digimon by mondriaan.jpg (600x616, 389.67K)

>remastering a game this recent
>and this shitty

why the fuck should I

It's a great game that inspired a generation.

inspired a generation to do what

chop off their cocks

Eh. Probably not. It looks identical to the original in many respects, and arguably worse in some. I was interested in the idea of improved facial animations, but they're hardly on the level of True Colors.

What was wrong with the original that required the remaster?

The first one had terrible lip sync and some low res textures in the backgrounds so they mainly fixed that.

The original had too much soul

Attached: 15069240210412.jpg (960x1080, 88.58K)

>made by french
I have doubts. Where are the hips?

It inspired lesbos to larp for over a decade. thats it

Life is Strange is one of the most soulless "video games" to ever be made

There's a hidden baguette in episode 3

You've never played it.

it's a movie and you don't have to play it

ok. You didn't watch it then. Whatever.
You act like movie games are so awful, but you watch movies and tv shows and anime, right? What's the big deal if someone make a passive movie game with minor interactive elements?

It's an adventure game.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventure_game
More specifically it's a narrative adventure game.

are the sequels worth playing?

I don't understand why this game gets so much praise by the LGBT community when it literally portrays lesbian relationships in such a negative light.

Attached: b8a.jpg (600x807, 68.63K)

Before the Storm is nice if you're into cute lesbians and more teenage stuff, no superpowers. It's a prequel to the original LiS and there's even a bonus episode which is even bigger prequel and is pretty good, worth playing IMO.

Life is Strange 2 is... well, there are some good things about it. It's really Any Forums heavy in a leftist way. Orange man bad. Police brutality. People being racist to main characters because they're Mexicans. Wall on the border. This kind of stuff.

Haven't played True Colors.

I can't for the life of me tell what's the old one and what's the remaster

okay thank you. do you think any are as good as the first one?is before the storm a full game?

Before the Storm is unbearable because of the change in Chloe's VA, and the shouting matches are laughable without being funny
True Colors is pretty stupid and the relationship options make you wish you could have your way with your brother or a horse or a plastic phallus, though it's less stupid than BtS and I'd say it's worth playing

Is Kate the only character that actually got an upgrade? Everyone else looks like they got butchered.

Chloe's VA was a massive upgrade because Ashley Burch is fucking terrible.

Attached: dontnod entertainment.png (687x480, 192.77K)

Why