I've never played a zelda game, but it seems that this one is the most controversial. Why is that?

I've never played a zelda game, but it seems that this one is the most controversial. Why is that?

Attached: Zelda.jpg (1280x1024, 294.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwMdcESljqg
youtube.com/watch?v=lbxaqcApnCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was worse than every zelda beforeit

Ecelebs/zoomers hate it and make a fuss about it.

Even 2?

TP and WW are the most controversial because they had to follow the two best 3D Zeldas. Generic cel-shaded tranime is "in" at the moment, so TP ends up taking all the heat even though WW is literally an unfinished and incomplete game

It's not. You're just on Any Forums. Everygame is made out to look controversial. You could post something about pong, and it'd seem like the worst and best game ever to different parties.

It's worth playing. Don't listen to the fags around here.

Zelda 2 is based, I dont wanna hear any slander.

Be honest Any Forums is there a bad zelda game? Excluding the CD-i games of course.

>tranime

You forgot to attach a pic from your soijak folder, you dick-inhaling double nigger

Triforce Heroes.
Original Four Swords.

I thought Skyword Sword was the most universally hated Zelda game.

It's forgotten and hated

It had the most unbelievable hype as the "true" follow-up to Ocarina of Time.

It was.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwMdcESljqg

Attached: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Manga (Chapter 1 to 45)_0994.jpg (731x1120, 224.91K)

The reason TP gets shit on because the opening section is the worse part of the game, Zelda & Ganondorf barely appears nor have much of a preference in the game, the edgy early 2000s artstyle has aged poorly, and it doesn't really does anything unique besides the Twilight ream. It's just mostly "REMEMBER OCARINA OF TIME AND MAJORA MASK" because Aonuma pissed people off with Wind Waker.

Attached: FB_IMG_16437679039184084.png (720x672, 867.99K)

This.
>Gets item with a description on use
>Fi immediately proceeds to explain the item and it's use in autistic detail
Also fuck the sky world. So damned boring. Worse than Hyrule field in OoT.

>controversial
that doesn't mean anything, you'd think BotW was a controversial game if you looked at the absolute state of discussion of the game on this shithole and other internet forums

twilight princess gets shit mostly from twwfags who have a chip on their shoulder because tww's artstyle was poorly received when it was revealed and twilight princess was thought of as a return to form so now people who love tww are pushing this narrative that tww is the true great game and tp is shit, it's just autistic intra franchise consolewarring basically

They fixed most of that bullshit in the remaster. Doesn’t fix the major flaws with the game, being padded out the ass with fetch quests, a barren sky, and the inprisoned.
But I’d say the dungeons are still pretty good for the most part and it is better than Wind Waker.

Wind Waker gets away for it because it’s a charming and memorable game despite being the most half baked Zelda game there is.

>edgy
Really user?

That guy is a faggot but anime is for trannies

>REMEMBER OCARINA OF TIME AND MAJORA MASK"

I think that’s a disservice to the game. It still has its own identity and its dungeons are excellent. Lakebed, Arbiters Grounds, City in the Sky, Snowpoint are all highlights. The soundtrack is also phenomenal. I think TPS biggest flaw is that it’s items are too ‘one and done’

It’s my favourite OOT clone, probably one of the best in the series.

>artstyle
Miles and miles better than almost ALL recent shit. At the very least, it has an art direction at all. Muh realism and muh graficks is cancer to the industry. Absolute cancer.

>applause says it all
youtube.com/watch?v=lbxaqcApnCU

Attached: vidya.jpg (500x657, 57.26K)

tp is a zoomer game

Because it's a shitty linear game with trash puzzles like OoT but without nostalgia to prop it up.

Haven't got to play the remaster. I just remember everytime I got an amber piece, it showed me where it went in my inventory every single time. The lack of side content bothered me immensely. The world just felt empty. It was all story, hardly anything else to do. Once you finished the story, there was virtually nothing to do.
You are right about the dungeons though. The Ancient Cistern is Gorgeous, and I liked the Indian styled fire dungeons.

Nigga they're all controversial. Just play it.