I'm a sucker for alternate skins, I've spent hundreds of dollars on skins across different games

I'm a sucker for alternate skins, I've spent hundreds of dollars on skins across different games

I'm so addicted to skins that sometimes me and my friends who definitely aren't e-celeb grifters get together and judge them

Attached: replacement jerma.png (2054x1091, 3.93M)

jerma I know you are a heartless bastard sometimes, but your desicion to eliminate #15 was ill informed, cringe, and not very cool. We, as a united chat, stand with #15 and his cool impressions. Please let him come back for the final round oh please oh please

i hate ludwig so much it's unreal

also who the fuck is the guy to the right of jerma? he's trying too hard to be funny

Are you trolling?

haven't watched jerma in a while, was he on the streams before?

He MADE Jerma

Ster is before Jerma even streamed.

I can't be the only one that thinks this is the most unfunny gimmick stream so far? It's not funny at all or entertaining.

I think Dr. Smoixan is hilarious, number 6 and 13 I thought were hilarious during the stream part.

the last was worse.

Yeah but did they beat Gundyr first try on stream with mouse and keyboard?

Dollhouse was by far his worst big stream. Also Ludwig sucks why is he so big.

because the average person also sucks

Nah, dollhouse was the worst stream by far, lots of potential but the guests overstayed their welcome unlike on this one.
Jerma streams are peak when it's just him fucking around in his own creation or him hiring a bunch of random C list actors

a couple of good bits but yea as always ludwig ruins everything

I don't know why ludwig gets so much hate on this one, he was insufferable on dollhouse, but he's a lot more restrained here and made a few good comments here and there, most notably on I think each piano contestant.
He acts like a chat member sometimes like when he asked for the teacher noise which was an eye roll moment, but outside of his 2 or 3 questions like that he's alright.

he is insufferable.
doesn't change just because he isn't trying as hard/

Ludwig is too much of a chad to be well recieved by nerds

#4 will come back and shoot them all right?

The funniest thing about the stream is the judge banter, the contestants are charisma vacuums regurgitating jerma memes save for a few of em.
Which I suppose is the point in trying to replace jerma but it kinda it is beyond unfunny to hear a normal guy try to say coffee, cheetos, chicken.

ludwig is the definition of a nerdy theater kid trying to play at being a chad
only low IQ would be fooled by such a farce

Seems like a bad cope

It's not a coincidence that the streams that have a bunch of e-ecelebs grifting are the worst

>doesn't know ludwig is a theater kid
go back to the drama room

>knowing this about some dude you hate

>literally brags about it in every stream he is in
>especially with other people
if I didn't see his hands on stream I would think this was ludwig himself

well that was an abrupt ending

ran out of bandwidth

well at least the ending was cool