Nintendo niggas be like "i play it for the gameplay"

nintendo niggas be like "i play it for the gameplay"

Attached: zeldass.jpg (1756x1080, 123.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQHP-xJzvA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sony niggas be like “i watch it for the gameplay”

Attached: Ps5 port.jpg (504x640, 100.29K)

nigga niggas be like " NOOOOOO NOT THE COTTON FIELD "

gamers have infected all of gaming, get used to it.

Dawg niggas be like "woof woof n shit"

is this movie good?

god no
that being said, still worth a watch

You gotta play it to get to this part, so yeah

Attached: 2A5E02BA-17C3-4867-92B9-1C08060B9EF2.jpg (2302x3544, 476.39K)

I play it for the game. I enjoy it.

Best Zelda
Really nice assets
Attractive and cute
Perfect in every way

Why even bother wearing pants if they just show off every crack a crevice of ass and pussy regardless? Literally the emperor’s new robe shit

Attached: incels.jpg (1280x720, 223.47K)

I don't understand why everyone shits on the game. Is it perfect? Hell no. It has problems. The weapon system is a bit wonky. The divine beasts were boring dungeons, and the enemy design could've used more diverse and less recycled models. But other than that, it's great. The sense of exploration is fantastic. There's always something to look at, something to aim for, something to do. Plenty of set pieces to make you think and wonder what happened, or what this is for. The colossus statues in the desert or the ruins in the southern forest. The clothing was unique and actually had uses instead of just being aesthetic. Outfits for hot and cold environments, better defence, better stealth, swimming. The characters are pretty memorable. Purah and Paya, Zelda had a real personality, Revali being a jealous and arrogant count, Kass and his music. It has many great aspects. Not perfect. But there are far many more worse games out there.

The fact it was a true open world was nice. In final fantasy 15 or red dead redemption, there's landscape and terrain you can't just access. Cliffs and ledges. No inaccessible places in botw. The fact that you can climb those cliffs, and stand on top of anything really makes nothing feel off limits.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQHP-xJzvA4

>hyrule warriors age of calamity

gameplay only, no snoozefest like BOTW where nothing happens

Attached: 2022-02-01 22_26_29-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Age of Calamity is way better than Link's Brittle Adventure.

Ponder the aroma.

>exploration
The biggest cope I've ever seen.

Yeah, exploration. I'm not a TikTok addicted zoomer who needs a dopamine hit every five fucking seconds. If I'm not fighting a boss or watching a Micheal Bay explosion, I'm not bored.
And cope as a comeback is dumber than saying, I know you are, but what am I? Are you five?

Yeah.
>Use your words timmy