ITT: The definite version of a game

ITT: The definite version of a game

Attached: Final Fantasy IV - Complete Collection (USA).png (512x884, 295.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kevspacedotblog.wordpress.com/patchworks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True.
Ngl, the Interlude and After Years were enjoyable with it too. I had a blast

based
red pilled
real one

fuck no.

english script has almost no resemblance to the original japanese, pretty much 100% rewrite.

Also just following my train of thought; FFIV DS is super enjoyable for those who are super familiar with FFIV, and still completely worth playing. Boss mechanics and weaknesses are switched up to keep people on their toes, and character customization was really cool despite the wonky system. Being able to get other class and boss abilities on the final five characters was neat.

Attached: 216587-shin-megami-tensei-persona-3-portable-psp-front-cover.jpg (800x1370, 175.98K)

kevspacedotblog.wordpress.com/patchworks/
>difficulty patch

why does it look like an rpg maker game?
>UHM EXCUSE ME FFIV CAME BEFORE RPG MAKER HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT
I checked it up. It looks a lot like VX and VX came out in 2007. FFIV PSP came out in fucking 2011 and it looks exactly like RPG Maker VX.

Why couldn't they just do this for V and VI?

Attached: Final Fantasy IV - Complete Collection (USA).png (512x288, 323.59K)

answer the question

I don't know I didn't fucking make it. Why would you ask me that? I think it looks nice

Attached: FF1.jfif.jpg (169x298, 13.65K)

I ask myself that often. I just don't know, bro.

Because you associate that clean, high res version of the classic 2D JRPG aesthetic with RPG maker.

nigga look at them side to side. they look fucking identical as fuck even the menu format EVERYTHING looks like rpg maker vx

It's almost like RPG maker strives to emulate classic FF aesthetically.

NIGGA CANT YOU READ
>RPG MAKER VX - 2007
>FINAL FANTASY IV PSP - 2011

You're an idiot. Neat

RPG maker is clearly emulating the SNES final fantasy games you dumb motherfucker.

Based
DSbabies on suicide watch

The PSP version of FFIV aims to look like a cleaner, higher res version of the original with some refinements. Because RPG Maker apes FF aesthetically, you're going to see some similarities. RPG Maker is inspired by Final Fantasy. Well, that and DQ.

Attached: ff4shot78.png (1016x888, 11.68K)

holy retards. are we comparing the snes version? because if you look at the snes version IT STILL LOOKS DIFFERENT ENOUGH COMPARED TO HOW SIMILAR TO PSP AND RPG MAKER VX LOOKS LIKE PULL A PICTURE UP NIGGAAAAAAAAAAS

Poor bait.

Explain exactly what you mean by looks like an rpg maker game. Be specific without screeching like an angry retard.

You definitely have an iq of 2-3 at most.

Step aside for the best port. Even includes extra content to link it with Chrono Cross.

Attached: Chrono_Trigger_DS_NA_cover.jpg (400x358, 46.38K)

user, RPG Maker's aesthetics are inspired by classic FF. Why do you not understand this? When you make the menus all clean and high res, when you make the sprites all clean and unpixelated, they're going to look like RPG Maker assets. That is the style RPG Maker went for to begin with. FF but cleaner and higher res.

I don't know why you can't seem to understand this.

irrefutable, that's a genre advancing game right there

>best
>links it to CC
I think you're mixing up the words best and worst.

Good port of a reddit-tier JRPG

nigger is stupid as fuck you have an iq of 0. you're not even living. you're inhuman.
look at the shit side to side, they're almost the same menu

You don't get it. RPG Maker is what happens when you take FF's aesthetic and bring it up to modern standards. It's going to look that way no matter what.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44.28K)

I have looked at them side to side. What stylistic choices endemic to rpg maker do you see in FFIV? Prove that everyone calling the PSP games rpg maker games isn't completely retarded and give a real answer.

You communicate like a faggot

The steam version is just this but better though