Duckstation, ps1 emulator is dead, harrasment by retroarch was the cause

God I hate emutrannies

Attached: ppr5tl7ns9f81.jpg (2605x384, 74.95K)

What happened?

>I'm abandoning this.
>NOOOO YOU CANT TAKE IT OVER ILL SUE YOU

Retroarch being shameless trannies

Attached: m1VtFDW.png (863x193, 28.92K)

Good lord why is Playstation emulagion such a shitshow

Fuck trannies

Attached: 1608593204717.png (656x432, 655.57K)

Can someone explain to me the appeal of retroarch every time someone mentions it, it sound like an awful emulator.

>harrasment by retroarch was the cause
Fuck off with this fake news bullshit you tranny nigger faggot

It's an all in one frontend if you don't want to redo controller bindings, upscale filters settings, etc. Handy if you have a homebrew setup on a Vita, Switch, etc.

ah so thats why he moved on over to PCSX2, I was wondering why. And the PCSX2 core will NEVER be updated in RA so hes safe to do what he wants

See

retroarch guy is a MASSIVE jew money grubbing faggot who is hated by several emulator devs.

>ah so thats why he moved on over to PCSX2
Explains why PCSX2 got so much shittier lately

>they've fixed numerous games that have broken for years the past year
>dude its getting shittier
ok retard lol

>It's an all in one frontend if you don't want to redo controller bindings, upscale filters settings, etc. Handy if you have a homebrew setup on a Vita, Switch, etc.
Oh so it one of those all in one things?
I swear this why emulation is not more popular because the average joe see all the thinkering you need to do and goes NOPE, same shit with linux

Attached: 1643711596004.gif (289x214, 1.98M)

Suddently people hare RetroArch, what happened and why is this not documented all over the place outside of some literal who redditors malding on r/emulation

They removed lots of old features for the sake of simplification.

Every time I follow news from this underworld I see a bunch of autistic people fighting, crying, exchanging accusations. I don't know if it is because they are autistic and therefore any work done by them is unfeasible because of their mental problems, or if the young people nowadays are completely retarded and emotional, either way, fuck them.

retroarch is the only way to use CRT filters with duckstation though

The head of development has been repeatedly caught stealing code unattributed and being outright hostile to the developers of the very same emulators they're offering, it's not the first time this shitshow happens

What is the point of RetroArch when you can get separate emulators?

Attached: 1639977797346.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

Fucking nerds always fighting over pointless petty shit. Just as bad as grug brainlets who fight over stupid shit like football. Just be neutral and indifferent.

I'd be way more sympathetic if I didn't see this emulator relentlessly shilled on /vr/ for months.