Pog

Pog.

People who hate on others for watching streamers/Let's Plays have no room to talk.

Attached: 1462249417924.jpg (1498x954, 171.59K)

They're equally bad as people who watch sports.

Why would you watch someone playing vidya instead of playing it yourself?

I always thought this was a non-argument. If I want to play CoD, I just turn on CoD and play it. If I want to play even pickup basketball, I need a few other people and have to travel somewhere.

Where's the spider

Stonetoss did this exact joke but more effectively, further proving he is the king of the webcomic.

fpbp

>watching professionals vs. some nobody casual

unless you live in a country that is cut off from the main playerbase of the game you enjoy because theyre all normies playing some BR garbage

just play ranked and die quick.
>professional gamer
my fucking sides are orbiting your mom

I mean the athleticism and teamwork that sport required mirrored the traditional traits men were expected to have.
Esports is just for loser nerds.

the main difference is I that don't think Tom Brady or Lebron are my friends

Stonetoss is just a right wing SJW, not funny at all.

to see if the game is worth buying
if you're a poorfag too dumb to pirate
when you're so tired of life that the games you play don't give you joy anymore

thats the problem with sports though. the feats of athleticism are few and far between. seems like half the time the players are just phoning it in for the comfy salaries

Streamers are just forum posters with video and audio. You hang around here all day, vicariously experiencing video games through other people, but you think you're above watching streams, because it's a relatively new part of internet culture, and something from 30 years ago.

>People who hate on others for watching streamers/Let's Plays have no room to talk.
Why? I agree it as much a waste of time and just as retarded as watching people play sports. I hate doing either and never understood why idiots enjoy it.

What makes me angry is that he's throwing his food into his mouth and also talking with his mouth full. Disgusting. Also, yes Sportsfags are pathetic. Wearing another man's name on your shirt, how can they call themselves men?

the list of tolerable e-celebs
>pic related
>jerma985 sans his chat
end of list

Attached: 1643757898212.png (375x378, 98.46K)

This is a good point, but people get really attached to the teams themselves. So maybe not Brady, but people will have The Patriots or The Buccaneers as part of their identity.

based stone already did it

Attached: 1588784399779.png (625x605, 361.39K)