Fight Forever will only cost $200 million to develop

Fight Forever will only cost $200 million to develop

Attached: tonyff.png (775x662, 339.31K)

still not watching wwe

Attached: ASW-p02-e1562066809218.jpg (454x349, 28.8K)

theres no way this is real right bros?

That's what a fucking triple A game costs to develop

>In particular, it's crazy because like that's going to be an even bigger investment that's going to pay off huge, that I've made this huge eight figure investment in video games

A year ago they invested < $100,000,000 into this game

Nobody mentioned WWE but you.
Seems like you have Vince Derangement Syndrome.

Wrestlers aren't the only ones who can smell a money mark.

still not watching wwe

you do know I can go to ringsidenews, right? making fake posts is trolling and against the rules

>makes zero effort to make it believable
not even Elden Ring cost 200m to make, idiot

Attached: 2E35CDAC-E43A-42BE-81D0-615C48288285.jpg (474x467, 110.74K)

There are retards who will believe this

>Come in below 200 Million
>Fight Forever will only cost $200 million
OP is a giant retard. kek.

If this is true just some info to put it into persepctive.
>Games like Star Citizen and Red Dead Redemption 2 had budgets north of $500 million including marketing.
>Destiny 2 had an all in budget (including marketing) of $160 million in 2014
>The Witcher 3 had a cost of $89 million
>Cyberpunk 2077 had an all in budget of $337 million
>Marvel's Avengers had a budget north of $200 million
>GTA 5 had a budget around $250 million
>Halo 2 had a budget of $240 million in 2004
Tony is not smart. Videogames aren't investments unless you a large publisher, and even then one bad title can kill you.

>still not watching wwe

Attached: 47559884-8F99-4260-8D3A-7C71A794024F.gif (600x338, 3.1M)

SOS
THESE CULTISTS COPIN
SOS
THESE DICKLESS PEDOPHILE CRYIN

do you think this game will make 25 million in revenue, let alone profit?

>REEEE JANNY THEY’RE LYING ABOUT AEW HELP MEEEEEE AHHHH!
cult

> one bad title can kill you.
>DADDY I need more allowance

>he knows the post is fake yet still wrote up a lot of bollocks
please seek help

No. That is the cost of trying to create THE newest killer app. If you're making a GTA, a Destiny, a COD that is your budget to start. There is no reason a first run wrestling game that is part of niche market, when there are no projections or demands for wrestling games, should have that budget. Or need that budget to be even more clear.

Na you are

Didn't Hideo Kojima get fired by Konami for spending $80 million on Metal Gear Solid V?

Why are you seething so much lad?

Absolute best case, their 500,000 hardcore fans each buy one copy. Even at $60 per unit, they only gross $30,000,000. AEW will take a massive loss on this game.

nah that’s you actually

and they only get 30% of that minus the millions you have to pay in advertising and the logistics of shipping hard copies.

Yes and no. He got fired because of a power struggle where he wanted to keep making big budget games about whatever wikipedia hole he fell into the night before and one of the top execs wanted to keep making mobile gambling games that had tiny budgets but made huge profits.

mate, I'm sick of these arseholes posting fake shit. i can't fucking stand lying, really fucks me off

and now konami is making more money than ever and kojima is making shitty walking simulators lmao

tranny are you ok?

I don't think they can even offer it at $60 desu. As a first time game, that is going to need to gain traction with people who don't know the product and have WWE 2K as the only option in their heads for wrestling games, they have to come in at $40 to have a competitive price point to entice people to try them. Regardless they are going to lose big on this game, there is just no way they don't. You can't make games thinking its an investment to lose money and make it up "down the line". It doesn't work that way. Your game lives and dies 3 months before it ships and about 1-2 months after it does. The 3 months is the word of mouth and possible reviews, and the 1 month is when you're the hopefully the hot new thing.

This will be the second ever strand type game

>I'm sick of these arseholes posting fake shit
Why are you in the thread though lad? Fuck off and clear your head.

You just know Omega's getting a big paycheck for being a "development consultant" or some shit. I almost feel sorry for Tony the way they're swindling him.