What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: bloodsta800.png (800x700, 739.37K)

Nothing

Attached: Deal with it.jpg (634x653, 195.58K)

The CG character models look kinda shit, looks worse than if they had used sprites.
Other than that the game is great.

Art style is ugly but besides that it's a solid game

tried to compete with Hollow Knight and failed spectacularly.

Kickstarter backer portraits

nothing, this game is awesome and op is a fag

SOTN is overrated and gets boring, you need more environment puzzles like king's field and secrets/traps and great bosses to make these games shine. All Iga knows how to do is jack himself off to people dickriding SOTN.

Classic videogames are a team effort. When someone who claims to be the genius behind a masterpiece or someone who claims to be part of the team that worked on a masterpiece tries to make a masterpice of its own it always ends being mediocre at best.

>Daikatana
>Mighty No. 9
>Shenmue 3
>Bloodstained
>Yooka Laylee
>Underworld Ascendant
>Phoenix Point
>Balan Wonderworld
>Monark
And so on and so on.

>Mighty No. 9
It's a pretty awful looking and braindead easy Megaman knockoff, the fucking demake by Inti was better by a country mile. Next time, spend the budget on 1 game first instead of on at least 3 games, a movie, and a tv series.
>Shenmue 3
Plays just like Shenmue 1 & 2 (read: like a game that came out in 2001), for better or worse.
>Bloodstained
Very good game, graphics show clear lack of budget. Plays well enough looks like a low budget last gen title.

Shit artstyle. Iga needs to fuck off with his anime shit.

I enjoyed it.

Not enough of showing off Miriam's back

3d artstyle just blows ultimately, environments look cheap, tacky and lack atmosphere because of it.
other than that it was okay, except it wasn't castlevania and it's always gonna be compared to castlevania which has an already established extensive lore and history at this point whilst bloodstained doesn't

Her thumbnail armpit was way too shiny.

my issue with the art style is that is not that it looks bad, kinda the opposite, it just looks unpolished when you place a character against the games' various backdrops. like they dont really belong, they're just sliding around on a grid instead of being grounded in the world. if that makes any sense.

fpbp

>all these complaints about the graphics
You know a games good when the only thing people complain about is how it looks.

yeah its a great game. it plays great and it feels really fun to run around and explore. the music is exceptional (for the most part) but i dont really care for the story

Where's the damn collab character?

Attached: EigSjhJU8AAeIwR.jpg (1191x1684, 287.83K)

It's good but the graphics suck

nothing
it is my favorite game of recent years

Check out Blasphemous if you enjoyed Bloodstained.

>I dont really care for the story
Thankfully the story is basically non existent

Nothing?!?

Nothing, i had fun playing it.

But no seriously am I the only one who sees this whenever I look at the thumbnail?

Attached: thumbnail arm.png (800x700, 741.98K)

Nothing, it's a contender for the best Igavania even with the shitty graphics.

Nothing? It's a fine game that met all of its promises, in my opinion. Proof that once in a great while, we do actually get a crowdfunded project that doesn't end up being dog shit dragged along the carpet.

They should add Penitent One as a playable character, it isn't much of a crossover if only Miriam gets to make an appearance in his game.

Attached: 18317826341247325.jpg (1920x2167, 501.43K)

Attached: 1642358380548.png (1280x977, 2.09M)

3D graphics, but I guess sprites were way out of their budget.

Hot

Attached: 1562636751293.jpg (926x1148, 185.48K)

Well now I do

Sprites would have been nice and it could have benefitted from being a little bit longer but otherwise it's a fine SOTN/Aria clone and doesn't pretend to be anything different

When are we getting the sequel

Are sprites really more expensive than 3D?

I'm still baffled that there's like no official art of what's under Shanoa's breastplate.
I think Grimoire of Souls had a red evening dress for her, but we don't actually know what the blue dress is like. Does it go all the way up to her neck? Are there any gaps over the chest? Does she have an exposed navel? Are there any more tattoos up front on her chest or stomach?

Attached: 1642360221314.png (1103x1280, 2.36M)