Sony's Next Acquisitions guesses

They're next.

Attached: Arc_System_Works.png (316x316, 27.54K)

Nah they make a lot of money making deals with other companies to bring a fighting game. There is no reason they would ever sell, especially now that they are being looked at as the saving grace in fgc

Attached: 5267CB41-8824-4BC8-99EF-902F636433D9.jpg (400x400, 21.88K)

Their next acquisitions are these testicles.

A fighting game studio does make sense, Microsoft still has KI and now KI could have insane cross over potential.

I'm fairly sure it's going to happen.
1) It was already rumored to being bought by Sony;
2) Sony showing interest in the Fighting Game market by buying EVO;
3) ASW has lots of Sony marketing already
People guess companies like SE or Capcom will be bought by Sony, but those companies are just too big and they wouldn't want to be bought. Meanwhile something like Bungie is perfectly in line with a company like ASW.

Also
>There is no reason they would ever sell, especially now that they are being looked at as the saving grace in fgc
People talk shit about Strive on a daily basis.

Konami, but more likely Capcom

>People talk shit about Strive on a daily basis.
People talk shit on Strive on Any Forums, but it's generally successful, especially by the standards of the series.

I honestly don't see Sony caring enough about Japanese devs to go for them at this point. I honestly think all their aquisitions will be western

Next buyout: your mom

Attached: nice logo.png (302x306, 4.91K)

It's not anything Japanese. It's proven by now that Jim doesn't even know what a Japan is.

>People talk shit about Strive on a daily basis.
That’s a vocal minority for the most part. After the success of Strive I doubt Arcsys are in a rush to be bought.

>Snoy buys ArcSys
>corporate policy disallows them from making attractive females anymore
>Granblue Versus becomes ArcSys' premiere game since fukuhomo also hates attractive females
BUBSCHADS IT'S OUR TIME

People talk shit about literally every fighting game.

Does it make any sense for sony? they are already the de-facto fighting game console.

Aren’t they slowly being overtaken by PC as the main platform for fighting games? But even with the Bungie acquisition they’re keeping Destiny multi platform so it wouldn’t make much sense to buy one fighting game developer to try and remain the dominant platform.

Yes, specially when fighting games on Steam have regional prices in South America.

>air dasher kusoge company
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1643338689541.gif (460x345, 871.71K)

i'm guessing discord

presides

:(

>People talk shit on Strive on Any Forums
Motherfucker do you even visit Strive threads? It's this place favourite fighting game.

why would they need a japanese game studio? to shut down it like Japan Studio?

Who cares, Arc haven't made a good fighting game since Rev 2
They already have DIscord

I'm not saying it's unaminously hated or anything, but it does get shit on on Any Forums, and complaints about it being casualized, censored, having the soul sucked out of it or whatever would be much more common here than most other places.

That's like 1:10

I don't know if I agree with that, but how common it is is beside the point anyway. I'm not saying it's a hated game on Any Forums, I'm just saying comments like that would be more common here than elsewhere. I think Any Forums leans towards being split on the game overall though, at least in my observation.

>They already have DIscord
tight partnership, user.
im talking about ownership.

The next logical step.

Attached: 1623496981609.jpg (619x540, 65.58K)

Capcom
Konami
Square

Playstation / Sony literally want nothing to do with JP made games. They want western devs