How do you drop a ball so fucking hard when you have 2 amazing games before it?

How do you drop a ball so fucking hard when you have 2 amazing games before it?

Attached: 1622468011805.jpg (1920x1920, 513.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/advisor/investing/esg-investing/
adecesg.com/resources/faq/what-is-esg-investing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2

Attached: 1642999013819.jpg (945x945, 57.48K)

>this game won best art direction
ok it was probably the less shitty game of the bu...
>Psychonauts 2 was also nominated
fuckin niggers.

>Dishonered 2
>amazing
I wouldn't even consider Dishonered 1 amazing, but don't try to lie about 2 being an improvement.

This game looks interesting. What's so bad about it (without bringing up melanin)?

Concept is that you are in a time loop and need to accomplish a certain number of tasks in the correct order in order to end the loop – ending the loop is your stated goal follow specific reasons for why are not divulged.

There are four areas and four times of day. You can only visit one area per time of day. So much of the game is working out how to manipulate people and events such that you can basically do what you need to in the shortest span of time possible - which in this case is killing the eight or so boss characters which most of the time only exists in one area or time at a time.

Conceptually you would think the game would involve a large amount of open-endedness as you investigate the island and try to find the best way of doing things. However instead it is largely linear and the final path that you end up taking is preset and non-negotiable.

The best part about the game is that there is a canonical story based reason as to why you can’t save scum, like a little bitch like you probably did in dishonored one and two.

Compared this this smoking pile of shit they're masterpieces.

And fuck you I enjoyed them.

Coming from Dishonored and Prey it's just worse
>Less actual gameplay area
>Less actual creativity and tackling the objectives, your only choice boils down to shooting the target with a rifle, a shotgun or a pistol
>Only one way to get a perfect loop and kill all visionaries in one go
>Mechanic that lets you keep gear completly invalidates the jamming mechanic for guns
>Netcode is fucking trash so even invasions aren't fun at all
I'd rather play Dishonored 3 than this shit

Hum...

Attached: fewwd13.png (719x469, 99.18K)

Wow they really fucked up. Being able to solve missions in multiple ways was one of the best parts of Dishonored.

>Make a game about a time loop
>Barely use the time loop aspect other tgan highly scripted interactions

>Call it an immersive sim
>Remove all the interesting emergent gameplay interactions from previous games

>Dueling assassins multiplayer invasions
>Heavily rig the PvP in favor of one side by giving 3 lives to Colt

It just goes on and on...

Dishonored was a fluke. Dishonored 2 showed that.

Why are frenchies obsessed with niggers? I watched many french cinema movie from before the the 90s, you can hardly find any blacks in them.. what changed?

ESG credit system
its either you have nigs in your game or we at Blackrock, owners of everything, will choke your company to death
forbes.com/advisor/investing/esg-investing/
adecesg.com/resources/faq/what-is-esg-investing/

how do the world benefit or any of those big gov/companies by empowering niggers or LGBT? who are minorities in most places ranging from 1% to 5%????!!! I think the value in those fags is actually with their own sympathizers not themselves. White guilt is pretty effective to not use and cultivate.

French African colonies decided to move in

buddy i don't know
something to do with a fuckton of money in donations, white guilt and whatever
BLM people just bought another mansion 6mil, so this kind of guilt and race war must make money
nypost.com/2022/01/29/black-lives-matter-sent-millions-to-canada-charity-m4bj-for-mansion/

and there is the other conspiracy, that is a way to make whites weaker and accept more government and oligarchy control. Money manipulates entire societies. Who doesn't want power?
archive.fo/LfaEi

Attached: tl36trwb2vz71.png (1344x585, 154.11K)

There's a lady named Josephine Baker, probably haven't heard of her....

I don't like the look of the people on the cover. Something doesn't seem right. They look like they're up to no good.

Because Arkane has two different studios. Arkane Austin made Prey and are working on Redfall, Arkane Lyons made Dishonored and Deathloop.

I enjoyed it and don't get the hate. It's more of an action game than a stealth game like Dishonored (though I played stealth all the way through) and doesn't have the resource management elements of Prey. It's basically about unraveling a level till you can speedrun it with your eyes closed, which isn't what people expected.

yeah get woke go broke didnt fail because people arent as obsessed with this stuff as Any Forums, its all about one guy stopping the world from being like its supposed to

>Arkane Lyons made Dishonored and Deathloop.
That makes it even more confusing on why DL is so shit compared to Dishonored.

but user the thing is, in short term they don't go broke, but this form of market is unsustainable at long term. CW went woke, and got a fuckton of invetment money, but at the end they went bankrupt
It does takes time, specially when it is a huge fucking company like Disney losing money in their latest shit movies like shang chi, black widow, eternals, and the shit series
but the CEOs don't care about long term or the quality, they just want money now to buy cars, boats, and whores

I would have gotten this if there was a ps4 version.