Who could it be?

Who could it be?

Attached: 1643654662994.png (504x193, 16.97K)

Sony is acquiring the "Nintendo Hire This Man" guy

Should have acted, Nintendo. It's too late now.

Cyberpunk

the shitposter from here?

Sony can't afford anything monstrously huge EA, and no Japanese studio would want to be sold because they would me losing out on the Switch AND PC markets. Sony is going to buy something like Warframe or an small company that's already worked with them.

Fuck off nibel

yes
he has a full time job on sony's twitter now

>AND PC markets
Did you just awake from a coma?

media molecule, mark cerny, and david jaffee

Sony is going to buy m$
Microsoft is going to buy Sony______

Yes, what did I miss?

Ember Lab.

Why didn’t you just screencap the original tweet? The reply added literally nothing

Sony has been porting their exclusives to PC for years now, hell the Bungie buyout doesn't exclude games Destiny from being available on other platforms.

I hope it´s not Feminist Frequency.

Sony releases their games years after the fact because they want games to be bought on PS5 first. When Sony starts porting their games to PC day 1, then I will start getting excited for the PC ventures. Also, in the case of Destiny, that deal was more of a trade in tech and resources. Sony doesn't own the Destiny IP and Bungie is still independent

Sony is going to buy me

kek
it's probably a second tier studio, sony doesn't have enough liquidity for huge buyouts

Capcom, Capcom are long overdue for a buyout from Sony.

Attached: 1626341239113.jpg (918x804, 140.71K)

sony already censor games well enough without them

I swear to god, only gamers can be retarded enough to actually cheer on corporation acquisitions.