Veni, vidi, vici

>Veni, vidi, vici
This filters the "muh enemy placement" fags.

Attached: 1619069016332.webm (720x406, 2.96M)

Is the optimal strat for this kiting them here on the narrow ledges or leading them outside?

God take me back to when Souls was actually smart, tactical, and methodical.

i forget how shitty the movement, animations, level atmosphere, enemy designs are, etc, and they all come flodding back in one 5second webm

back to sekiro? ok

Fromsoftware ladies (who don't exist) and gentlechuds
Truly peak videogame design Miyazaki
ABSOLUTELY SOUL

Attached: Laughing.jpg (904x531, 47.69K)

Sekiro doesn't give you any choices. Playing that game is like being on autopilot.

Can someone translate what op is trying to say?
In english please.

Here you go user... Errm..
Fuck Dark Souls, Fuck jannies and FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 21.55K)

I can get behind the fuck niggers part!

>you can exploit the shitty AI, that means it's good!

Dogshit cheese gameplay

You forgot to post the 3 minutes of running prior to this as is customary of any pull in DS2. DS3 might be roll spam but at least 90% of your stamina doesn't go towards kiting enemies.

excuse me? in terms of how you deal with bosses, it's literally the most tactical since you have to make decisions about which tools and arts to use, and some can really help with a fight while others don't, not to mention the fights where both stam and damage are viable. dark souls 2 has nothing like that and the bosses are comparably shallow compared to even BB (which has choices with things like blood cocktails, going for parries.BSes/staggers against bosses).

this looks so bad it's unreal.

user dhows that you can win a 1 v 5 with no issues if you have above 60 IQ

>Just cheese the retarded enemies bro
Dark Souls 3 mogs this shit every day of the week

Attached: red_lothric_knight-new.jpg (500x500, 34.75K)

We're never getting tactical action rpg kino ever again are we? Fuuck I wanna play this right now.

There's no build variety or unique strategies. Tactics are 'use item x to exploit boss' and that's it.

it's fine until they do it right in front of a boss gate and it makes you want to despawn them. you know they added that mechanic as a cop out.

Can we admit that the third is the best one already?
You think doing what is done in that webm is smart, tactical and methodical? Are you legitimately retarded?

Attached: Slow and methodical combat.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>he has never watched Doug before
underage go home

Why are DaS3fags so insecure? Do they have something to hide?

There are literally no unique strats in dark souls 2. swing weapons, only 1 attack that you automatically funnel to, that's it. no strats, no deliberation about which tool to use, which arts, etc. just swing