Attached: F.jpg (400x400, 29.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiiCm7hvqpI&ab_channel=SiIvaGunner
youtu.be/TP4XBFo8GoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GWOST0aJlxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still alive. Last posted a video yesterday

Grand dad?

Attached: 20220201_124025.jpg (720x631, 192.32K)

There's a 100% (or greater) chance that this is because some discord drama bullshit, in other words good riddance

this isn't the funny music man, this is the normal music one. he got hit with a million copyright strikes from nintendo so he's giving up

youtube.com/watch?v=oiiCm7hvqpI&ab_channel=SiIvaGunner

>good riddance
If this was SIlva with his unfunny remixes than yeah, but what's wrong with Gilva?
Rip many youtube playlists

Attached: Its over.jpg (480x471, 30.51K)

>check his channel
>nothing but stolen content

Riddance: Good

Aren't there like a dozen other uploads of literally every song on his channel?

Retard.

>search for video game song
>find video with game logo and song name
>music is not the actual song

Fuck him.

Oh, never mind then. All though big fucking deal, there are other places to find video game music

Take your ecelebs somewhere else faggot

theres a lot of discord drama over on Triple Q's, his mods are fucking jannie trannies up the ass.

cope

yeah
>haha you clicked on the wrong video :^)))
is unfunny

Yeah I don't think it's that bad of a loss since there's many other channels who already do the same, shame that some pre-existing music playlists are going to be fucked over though since he was the goto guy for this stuff

itt: people who don't know the difference between gilva and silva

Wrong channel dumbass

Does that mean Silvagunner can fuck off now since Gilvasunner will cease to exist on Friday?

Attached: 1643656963362.jpg (162x158, 7.77K)

Who gives a fuck, I'd be mad if that was SiIvaGunner
Grand dad rips are the pinnacle of humor, audible proof that comedy has peaked, mankind literally cannot come up with anything better

What the fuck is happening. Just upload rips or don't. Just accept rips or don't. Why delete a channel? I mean that as in tell me the reason as well as why not leave it up.

le vaporware meme
oдo

ecelebcancer

F
There's plenty of reuploads but it sucks to see an innocent channel I've known for so long go down.
Doesn't help that the meme version isn't what it used to be either.

Attached: 1531074613792.jpg (608x751, 116.37K)

>.t member of the shitty "rips" team

I completely missed out on the silvagunner, vinesauce, oneplays era of ecelebs. The only thing I remember was grand dad.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x371, 253.28K)

ITT: people confusing siivagunner and giivasunner

So he now has to produce actual content instead of grifting video game music made by others.

S
Fuck nintendofags

I could have told you that, and I didn't even know he had a discord. YTPMV manchildren hold more grudges than any group of people I have ever met on the internet. I think the longest a YTPMVer held a grudge about me was 7 years, and for what I'm not even sure

Attached: 1641769168979.png (628x628, 562.17K)

Many here keep saying discord. Jesus, you're an obsessed bunch of motherfuckers.
What if this is just Nintendo being a gigantic Jew? I read a note somewhere that they copyrighted a shit ton of stuff from an user lately. Either must be him or just getting ready to take his leave while he can.

youre the nutschak

Do we have an archive or something?

Yep, parasites will scream and cry over losing the parasite they leeched off.
Boohoo, so saaad

Siivagunner was great (emphasis on was, stopped following when I realized that 90% of new videos were fucking mumble rap mashups), never understood Giivasunner since it's just video game music I can find literally anywhere

This is Gilva, not Sliva

youtu.be/TP4XBFo8GoQ

Attached: inspectorfaggetvisitsmikemagay.jpg (862x892, 90.98K)

Post rips

>Brawl soundtrack gone
>Triple Deluxe soundtrack gone
>3D World soundtrack gone

This is incredibly sad to see, but at this poont the channel may as well already be dead. Fuck Nintendo for being like this.

>Any Forums is actually unironically full of 13-year-olds who got trolled by siivagunner

do zoomers really cry because their internet caretaker goes through e-drama?

>Steals
>Gets caught
>Everyone crying
What a surprise

khinsider nigger

jew

The fucked thing about losing Gilva is that not everyone is gonna be uploading all of these songs at a decent quality, too many times have I looked for obscure vidya OSTs only to find the only upload is horribly compressed.

most rips were unironically low quality though, mother 3's ost was missing alot of effects because it was made using fl studio and some midis ripped from the game for "higher quality", other osts also had this weird normalization effect where the songs would get louder with time, other osts like smw's had this shitty reverb on top and sometimes he would upload the totally wrong versions of the songs (like when he uploaded the beta krtdl songs instead of the ones that are actually used) so nothing of value was lost.
learn to download formats like spc, psf, vgm, etc... if possible. if the songs are from streamed games then try to find an official cd release or actual high quality rips

Attached: 1557616978728.jpg (1000x1000, 69.87K)

>fuck nintnendo just let other faggots on YouTube use your music and pretend its their own

That's not SiIvaGunner, you retards. That's GiIvaSunner.
Siivagunner = Funny music man
Giivasunner = Normal vidya music uploader

Attached: SiivaGunner_post-strike.png (500x500, 321.46K)

Didnt he delete his shit like 3 times and has ALWAYS comes back?

Attached: 1469210850989.png (313x445, 196.51K)

The other big issue is that other people are gonna see this "oh that will be me next" so uploads will suffer even more.

Retards

and Nintendofags have the gall to think they're above Snoy and Xbox

Attached: 1634693311667.png (465x512, 659.35K)

READ FAGGOT
LITERALLY THE FIRST POST ABOVE YOU

Attached: 1545996939250.jpg (1348x812, 170.19K)

>pretend its their own
gilva has never claimed to own any of the music they upload, you retards have the fucking internet at your disposal yet youd rather talk out of your ass to a fucking image board

>Steals content
>Thinks they will get away with it
>Tries to make money off stolen content
>Steals other peoples content
>Jewtube stops him
>He cries about it
>Shutting channel down coz he cant claim money off jewtube now

Good. Nothing of value has been lost here. He's showing his true colors simply by shitting the channel down. He cant claim money now because he stole content. He could just leave the channel as is (demonetized) but isnt coz he cant make bank off stolen content hes being a retard about it

silvagunner's funny as shit, what's with you guys

You don't get it. GS goes and everyone else will get scared and start taking their shit down too.

Stopped caring about Siivagunner after KFAD2 and the DJPK Takeover
Everything since has been mostly shite with the occasional gem

>friday
LORE
youtube.com/watch?v=GWOST0aJlxc

other guy who post the basic rips not the hq rips (but they need more music artists)