Next Mass Effect to enter developement stage

A tweet from a member of the dev team for the next Mass Effect is promoting new positions as directors for the upcoming opus. From what I've read yet, it seems to be confirmed the next ME will revert to the Unreal Engine. As far as I can tell as well, this also means they're now actively starting to dev the game. Here's the tweet : twitter.com/whistlingsweets/status/1488541106191151112

Attached: 6fbd9f5206dc1d5a4fe8c77e6cf917a0.png (596x691, 264.46K)

So it's a 2025-26 release? Why even tease it so early?

just imagine all the new genders they're going to create !!!

I don't want annual releases but waiting a decade for a new game sucks ass

It's already in development. Has been for a while now

>nuBioware

Attached: 1339271007003.jpg (379x374, 12.53K)

Andromeda was so bad. The combat was the only good part of the game.

Environments on each planet were pretty good too. Especially that Jungle and Desert planet.

Yeah everything but the character models looked good.

lol they don't already have those devs at bioware? too many diversity hires to make a functional game?

I think they're focusing on the next Dragon Age game. Maybe they got extra budget to fund the ME team too. The CEO's New Year Letter made it very clear that DA was taking most of Bioware's ressources.
That means either the next DA is nearing the end of the dev phase or that ME got extra attention.

I don't think so. MELE's huge success definitly must have made the license a top priority once again. It was known that next ME game was set to begin develpment phase AFTER the next Dragon Age, but things are apparently speeding up.

EA rushing again and going to be surprised why the fuck is it not ready on release, at least DA likely had a somewhat proper dev cycle of 4 years
the way they handled andromeda, making marketing material without consulting the team, is all over again

If anything it might actually be a good thing, because better to try luck with new devs than use the ones that made bindromeda.

pre production isn't development

they sacked the studio which made andromeda
I think unfairly, a team of total rookies made a functional game in 3.5 years with two development resets
they would be pretty great on next project

I can't put a finger on it, but the new (friendly) aliens are just repulsive. I didn't like any aspect of them in the game. The alien guy you get into your party certainly didn't help, he was such a faggot I felt literal pain at every scene.

Overall, it had some "teen age adventure" vibe going on, you could have taken all the characters and put them into Life is Strange and they wouldn't even stick out.
So many strange choices, coupled with the horrendous technical side of things, I am convinced it was a junior project.

>aliens are just repulsive.
that's a good thing though, as they should be
not enough repulsive or disgusting aliens in gaming

Maybe, MAYBE some people on the team deserved another chance, but some didn't for sure - like that poo in loo guy and writers. Or maybe managers for assigning such writers for a game like this.

Because that's what BioWare (and to a larger extent EA) does. Dragon Age 4 has been in development for ages now and they're apparently still not close to having it finished.

But they weren't cool repulsive like Vorcha and I fucking love blasting Vorcha into paste with a slug shotgun.
The Andromeda aliens were, like, just cringe repulsive. And I find them even uglier than Baterians.

Working for 16 hours because you are one of 10 men in 500+ people team sure sounds like fun

I have a friend in UI/UX at Bioware. They've been developing for about 8 months now.

they really need to stop making these games

Attached: 1641274953835.jpg (840x970, 100.31K)

cool, so in 2024-2025, gingers crossed
but every writer quit, hope they hire someone decent, like secretly hiring Avelonne without credits

After, 3, Andromeda and that extra shitty Remaster I don't get why they're still using the IP.
They could make a new Sci-fi IP and I could see more people being excited for it at this point than Mass Effect.
Same terrible gameplay and everything, just called something else.
Still calling the development studio Bioware is disgusting.

These jobs are to fill in for them on dilation and mental health days

Also, he said it's a shit place to work at

no doubt, toilet paper company ceo is in charge of it

Who do you think HR will pick for those positions? The best person for the job? user, please.

>first search result for "mass effect" besides "mass effect number/title" is romance
Why are the people who play this shit so lonely, horny, and pathetic?

AC Valhalla/blackflag/origins director is free,
avelonne is free
jeremy soule is jobless
just imagine.