WoW

ITS HAPPENING! WoW IS FUCKING BACK!

Attached: fg.png (615x543, 226.7K)

>blizzard catching up with pservers a decade late
>yet again
And drones will celebrate their "innovation".

>population had dropped to the point where they have to merge the factions in the finders just so theres enough people to find games

ya... back..

you're welcome nerds

Attached: phil.jpg (720x646, 92.12K)

Cross-realm and groupfinder killed the game initially. Now their plan to save WoW is... more of that shit?

I have thought for some time that the faction barrier stopped making sense a while ago and seems outdated

But from the sounds of it rather then tearing down that wall they're just punching a hole in it that can be climbed through

I was today years old when I learned different faction players didn't do the same content together in WoW.
Really, it's pretty weird, I mean, aren't most villains in the game the typical world-conquering/ destroying evils? i'd say everybody worked together to take them down, just like in Warcraft 3 final mission.

>FOR THE HOR-
>STFU RACIST!

Attached: 1636968786746.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Do I still have to buy a subscription and the latest expansion and then spend hours leveling before getting to relevant content?

Can't wait to heal all Horde groups.

Attached: 1625659954676.jpg (1381x916, 373.1K)

>when I learned different faction players didn't do the same content together in WoW
ikr, having different content for different factions is just such a waste of resources, they should all just get copy paste quests in zones where it makes no sense for there to not be zone specific NPCs or questlines.

This is the actual death of WoW.

Attached: 1620914304338.jpg (498x272, 44.33K)

If you subscribed to this or any mmo at any point, you've already paid to own nothing

>relevant content
>i don't enjoy playing the game, i only enjoy playing whatever everyone else is playing

Attached: 1614779021527.png (754x1014, 597.7K)

World of Warcraft is a game about raiding. I know you played the game as a borderline retarded 10-year old wandering around in the barrens and never getting past level 20, but that is not actually what the game is.

Attached: Every day.jpg (396x382, 37.07K)

Are you having a stroke user?

>WoW

It's nothing.

Attached: 1394915232423[1].jpg (480x293, 15.72K)

what is the fucking point of leveling and questing when it's piss easy, shitty story and no mechanics what so ever?
it's even designed to be done solo in a fucking mmo

So wow is finally on life support

Cope.

>World of Warcraft is a game about raiding

These are the people that ruined WoW