Comfy survival games where you build bases?

Attached: 829EAF17-DA00-4676-8773-4975BA41C659.jpg (640x423, 53.79K)

Minecraft

minecraft

Dwarf Fortress is comfy if you can bear the ASCII

Fallout 4

Conan Exiles.

zomboid with your friends

If you think about it, The Sims is a survival game.

RimWorld

Modded Minecraft. Shame I'm so fucking stupid that I end up making something similar to that picture. How do people even plan out their bases without getting disinterested?

What Minecraft mods?

state of decay 2

Build something useful, THEN find the way to make it look nice
Like a chicken farm that's a giant chicken on the outside.

>plan
That is a bold assumption, user.

It depends on what you want to do and for how long. For a quicker Factorio-style playthrough that focuses on automation and encourages basebuilding, you could play Create: Above and Beyond. If you want an extremely long timesink that also focuses on automation and basebuilding, and also was made by an autistic furry German NEET who completely detached from reality, you could play any of the Gregtech modpacks (GregTech 6, New Horizons, etc.) Enigmatica modpacks are also decently merged and have a bit of everything above to a more casual degree, along with magic.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

WHERE THE FUCK DOES THE LEFT STAIRWAY GO

Are these modpacks like technic with their own launchers or do I have to manually install?

Anyone rec surviving the aftermath?

I don't think the left dotted line is a stairway, seems to be markings of a ventilation tube or something of that sort.

This pic screams Terraria / Starbound

Check out the MultiMC launcher. You can download the modpacks directly from Curseforge with it or import them manually

no, this

Attached: 1643736103267.jpg (640x423, 89.09K)

To the Sssex chamber

house real big

The Fallout mobile game. It's actually pretty fun. Just too bad it's saddled with all the usual mobile game bullshit because without those and with a bit more depth it could've been a good game.

Attached: file.png (1234x694, 1.63M)

why are you name fagging?

It's probably supposed to be a converted missile silo. There's a few of those around.

terminal retardation

To the goat chamber.
Too many normalfags got into the tower