How will Any Forums react after the acquisition is announced later this week and Nintendies no longer get monster...

How will Any Forums react after the acquisition is announced later this week and Nintendies no longer get monster hunter?

Attached: file.png (1024x228, 142.24K)

I'll seethe I won't lie

It would be funny watching them lose a franchise they genuinely care about considering they've spent the past year false flagging as actual Xbox customers pretending as if anybody cares about modern Bethesda or Activision. Granted, you're probably full of shit with this claim, but it would be really funny.

>Wanting Capcom to get bought out.
I hate zoomers so much.

As someone with a PlayStation who loves Capcom games i don't want ANY company anywhere near them. Let them stay independent.

Attached: 953A9CC8-69B5-4D26-B98B-00EEAAD03968.jpg (878x1237, 286.62K)

I thought Microsoft buying Bethesda and Activision was a good thing precisely because they suck nowadays.

This would probably make me mad ngl.

Capcom won’t sell to Sony. Capcom’s franchises are too big for one system. Prove me wrong.

I'd be pretty sad i'm not going to lie.

Snoy can't even afford to buy Capcom lunch. That's why they bought worthless shit like bungie.

Bungie literally has one game. And it isn't even popular

Won't happen to Capcom, and won't happen to Sega

I want to believe you but why won't it happen to Capcom?

>Wanting Capcom to be controlled by Commiefornia.

No thanks.

Nintendo can buy Konami and other.

I think the ultimate point of these acquisitions wont be to make them exclusives but to hold a guillotine blade over the opponent's neck. Everyone will meekly give each other the game's so the other doesn't withhold any.

It's kind of funny what retarded speculation people will latch onto as long as it conforms to the world state they wish existed

Any Forums would be a complete shitstorm and it would be amazing.

CoD is bigger and has potential to go exclusive.

Couldnt care less Crapcom has only one franchise left that they do something decent with nowadays.

I don't know why people are guessing SE or Capcom as Sony's next buyout. Those companies are way bigger than a dev studio like Bungie, it's not really the same thing.

MAD strategy

seethe snoy
bungie wanted to get bought
capcom wants to stay PC/multiplat and has been burned by sony in the past with SFV fucking them over

I'll just keep playing Capcom games on PC.

Attached: 1497448273314.gif (150x250, 828.88K)

I'd rather Sony buy Square Enix then Capcom. But dont let Microsoft anywhere near Capcom.

Attached: file.png (1438x1272, 184.72K)

It's gonna be based. Plus we'll finally get the Battle Network collection. As a PS4/5 exclusive. AAHHAHAHHAHAHA

kek

>thinking sony would let any megaman games exist
retarded snoy
capcom would be sent to the 'third person over the shoulder survival stealth crafting zombie game' mines