Diagnosed schizo here, recommend me some games

Attached: 85CDF5A0550.jpg (2865x2026, 797.09K)

fpbp

Attached: 5128.png (1830x1457, 59.06K)

I used to have severe social anxiety around people because I wanted to be friends with everyone and I was afraid of messing up, after being forced to spend time with people I realize that 90% of them are retarded and selfish, they are not even worth knowing.

>hey guys, i dont want attention, look at me

If you're a schizophrenic, why are you using a comic about schizoid personality disorder?

Black Souls 2

Attached: bs2.png (1300x1000, 2.06M)

why is it called schizoid personality disorder when it's just extreme introversion and has nothing to do with schizophrenia?

Attached: 1643736536975.jpg (736x739, 234.81K)

This is literally me.

Schizoid and schizophrenia are VERY different things.

Attached: 1620997131360.jpg (600x599, 45.22K)

>being content with being alone and not wanting people around me is somehow attention seeking behavior
ok normie, I'm sorry you are too insecure to be alone with your thoughts for more than 5 minutes but that still doesn't mean I'm going to talk to you, I take joy in making you people uncomfortable by not talking.

Girls like this don't exist

bpfp

Attached: a cool black wizard guy.png (555x1009, 18.9K)

>recommending it in this garbage thread
Gatekeep better

Attached: 1613300711649.jpg (770x221, 156.21K)

Damn if this is accurate I might be a schizoid

Garbage game for garbage thread

Schizoids aren't schizos, retard

Somebody post the screencap of the original greentexts

>4 or more
I have them all

Attached: 1561929771469.jpg (200x200, 7.52K)

Feeble cursed one

There's schizoid, schizotypal, schizoaffective, and schizophrenia. They're all different things. The problem is it became popular to add the -oid suffix onto words and abbreviations (ie. femoid), so when someone says schizoid you can't be fucking certain what they mean.

Schizoids aren't exactly extreme introversion, as they can be fairly confident and personable. It's a complex diagnosis and one of the rarer ones as a result.

>ZAP MOTHAFUCKA

welcome to the club

Why the pedo spiral in the top-left corner?

Schizo and schizoid are not the same thing.

Wtf Any Forums, you made it seem like getting called schizoid was something bad?
What's this then?

Tell that to normalfags.
They also use "schizo" as "schizo" in schizoid.

Most people who say "schizoid" mean schizophrenia. Actual schizoid is a type of personality disorder. Not to be confused with schizotypal or schizoaffective.

normalfags dont use the word schizo, only canadian trannies and chinks

Schizophrenic =/= Schizoid
t. schizoid

Interesting. I thought I was just even-tempered and solitary. People are just so exhausting to interact with. I feel fatigued after, physically.