I hate this shit so much

I hate this shit so much.

Attached: Capture.png (751x696, 510.38K)

Cope and eat shit snoy

Maybe if the other consoles actually had fucking games on them this wouldn't be a problem.

Why does it matter?

>2022 and there are still Switchlets hating Switch out there.

Attached: laughing.jpg (225x225, 6.78K)

>Nintendo Switch
Has games
>Playstation 5
Has no games
>Xbox Series S/X
Has no games

Hmmm I wonder why Switch is winning???

Wait till tomorrow when Nintendo reveal their financial report on thrusday then you will seeth even harder.

Attached: 1643649771876.gif (350x197, 2.01M)

Well yeah There's more switch then demand,
There wasnt enough PS made + Scalpers being niggers
And who the fuck would buy an Xbox lmao

why?

switch is the best console ever made

I only like the switch for the modding, I've probably played a thousand dollars worth of games for free

Attached: 1576262031788.jpg (1018x585, 31.57K)

DAMN, I can play BANJO-KAZOOIE on the go now!?!?? brb, buying Switch OLED, two actually, just so when one battery dies I have a backup. FUCKING LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11!

Calculator and alarm clock are not games.

The Switch mindbroke this place.

Attached: Vwrongagain.png (978x385, 379.48K)

why would you hate it if your pc can run the emulators then its a free library of fun games, and even if it can't then its only 200 for it

YOU CAN'T JUST PROVIDE NEW AND OLD GAMES IN A NOVEL FORM FACTOR AND BE SUCESSFUL, YOU NEED TO MAKE CUTTING EDGE CINEMATIC MASTERPIECES NO NO NO

Not since 2017. The best and only worthwhile Switch games are still Wii U ports.

Attached: 1643735757580.jpg (1018x585, 31.85K)

Dont worry. The sun will rise in 1 month.

Attached: deck sunrise.png (1000x600, 617.05K)

And nobody bought a WiiU.

>console that actually has games sells better than its competitors
Why would anyone buy a PS5? Even if you could find them in stores, there's literally nothing worth playing on it outside of an inferior remake of a PS3 game. I can see why some would want an Xbox, at least that has gamepass. But the PS5 has absolutely nothing going for it.

I wanna play my PS4 games but better. Also I want FFXVI. It's an investment since at some point new games wont come to PS4. I already have a switch but Playstation is where I mainly play. And I STILL CANT FIND OOOOONNNNEEEEEE!!!!!

By the time PS4 is retired PS5 will not only be cheaper but probably even have the requisite slim redesign. Learn from history.