SHAZAM HAS WON

Elden Ring will be delayed or released with online disabled.

videogameschronicle.com/news/the-person-whose-exploit-took-souls-servers-offline-is-worried-about-elden-ring/

>It's just one exploit!

Haha, nope. There are more exploits than the one that made headlines a while ago.

>B-b-but this only affects PC!

Nope. Consoles are also at risk.

>It's not from's fault! They didn't know about this!

Cope. Both Bandai and From have been aware of these exploits for YEARS. They just chose to keep silent about it.

Sorry, fromdrones. But it seems shazam is winning.

Attached: shazam_elden_343.png (1101x924, 907.63K)

yawn

Attached: Reddit thread.jpg (652x1268, 109.42K)

>PC
don't care, lol

nice blog bro

HELLO SIRS PLEASE DO NOT REDEEM THE ELDEN RING

>They also claimed that while they can’t go into specifics as to avoid giving away the exploit details, the latest RCE could be used against console players without the attacker needing a jailbroken console.

lmao

Attached: shazam_23.jpg (1200x675, 93.06K)

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""exploit""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>which was said to allow abusers to take direct control of other players’ PCs
I KNOW YOU FEEL THIS

>Me playing Elden Ring online before I solo the entire game by myself with multiple characters with different builds

Honestly I don't give a fuck. I solo'd DS3 with at least 10 different builds across multiple NG cycles for almost 2 years before I even started to touch the PvP. Fuck off queer.

>Nope. Consoles are also at risk.
Strange, I can go online on my console just fine.

enjoy your virus

Explain how that would occur and what it would do to the console.

Nobody buys from games with multiplayer and or pvp in mind. Its just an extra. I’ve played and replayed DS3 for 200 hours + without pvp. After that I’ve tried pvp for 15hours tops. No online at the start? Don’t care I’m still buying Elden Ring

>Consoles are also at risk.
Wrong. Seethe, PClard. Can't wait to play it day one while you cuckolds are stuck trying to bypass Denuvo on your chink malware copies.

>Tfw the lore is so deep invaders actually invade your PC
LMAO

Attached: 1642892589682.webm (640x480, 845.73K)

>We are TOTALLY le hacker 4channel guys
>Also we can hack consoles
Nintendies are mentally ill holy shit

Attached: 1612538549660.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

>virus on a locked down OS no one makes viruses for that has none of my personal information

I know I know its just... im still getting the game is all! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1634940872355.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

I would guess that it involves a man-in-the-middle attack, intercepting the packets coming from their console to yours, and altering them on the fly to inject malicious code. Much easier because the man in the middle is just the other player, so its not difficult for them to intercept and alter the packets.

Honestly I don't care about co-op, I'm worried about covenant rewards. Dark magic builds in DS3 needed to get items by invading through the Aldrich Faithful covenant to get Great Deep Soul. As annoying as it was to get 10 dregs of humanity, it was really fun and was some nice roleplay. I hope this is resolved quickly so Elden Ring covenants can be fun.

>open world
>vast spreading lands
>less stressful experience
>perfect for players that couldn't get into souls because of its difficulty

Attached: 1616628363502.jpg (358x381, 39.87K)

>he doesn't understand the best part about RCE injection is that since its "part" of the game, the console will just run the code without question

It's like I'm supposed to care but I just don't. I can't give one flying fuck. I'll play the game and enjoy the single player experience.