Worst controller ever

>Bulky.
>Clumsy.
>Bad hand feel.
>Worst controller to play with "the claw"
>no gyro controls
>not even an awesome touchpad
How do they get away with it?

Attached: F8681727-C416-474A-A591-31B9FAD29A03.jpg (1585x1513, 152.04K)

unironically speaking which controller shoud I get?

>>Worst controller to play with "the claw"
>>no gyro controls
>>not even an awesome touchpad
bait

subjective
subjective
subjective
subjective
no one cares
no one cares

>bulky
Do you have small girl hands?
The Xbox controller is perfect size.

PS4, don’t bother with the PS5 because on PC ot won’t make a difference. I love ht ePS4 controller.

Attached: EBCB7126-A269-4997-9603-B3EF9AE479BE.jpg (488x488, 33.41K)

My hands are normal sized definitely not girly hands, it’s just designed badly.
>the circular bubble shaped face buttons
>the positioning of the joysticks
Honestly it’s the worst controller on the market by a country mile I don’t understand how anybody could argue with this

Preference and what you're used to, I think. I've always had PlayStations, and got an Xbox controller 2 years ago for my PC. It has grown on me and I actually prefer the Xbox one now - especially for the triggers and, weirdly enough, the analog sticks.

I got used to it after a while but dualshock is better

A few girls don't mind smaller hands user, don't worry about it.

has the best dpad ever

I got myself a custom version of this controller and painted in EVA-01 colours, I absolutely love it, really. I grew up using both xbox and xbox 360 and I just love this buttom layout way too much. I think it feels great, huge improvement over the older ones. It's great

Attached: 1620498623851.gif (360x270, 1.2M)

Don't listen to this fucking retard. The DS4 is a piece of fucking shit I have 2 of them and both of them become constantly disconnected if you try to use it wired because of their god awful micro-USB ports. Just get a god damn DualSense from what I've read it's just plug and play.

Mine never did that, yours were just broken

>I have small hands

Kek what a bitch.

Attached: 3eb.png (600x404, 264.05K)

This controller is great if you have large hands. You must be small.

it's really good but sucks for fightan motion inputs. i'm always missing the diagonal on 236 because of how raised it is.

they already got the general shape and feel right with the 360, the xbone and xsex controllers have been straight downgrades
also no gyro, so microshaft is still stonewalling the standardization of it in games

Attached: 1411164054856.jpg (1062x1062, 495.17K)

>forever vaporware
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: H7Ijduf.jpg (1280x960, 114.06K)

Sounds like you have tiny baby fag hands OP.
Maybe stick to dualshock

Damn, OP is really going on pro Sony anti Xbox/Nintendo spree right now on the catalog

Controllers are categorically shit, but this is the least worst one.

Attached: 1200px-Xbox-Duke-Controller.jpg (1200x1014, 169.48K)

Funny, I was just looking at controllers because I need a new one for Elden Ring this month.
Should I get a DualSense or Xbox controller? For PC of course. I haven't used an Xbox controller since the 360 days.

Attached: HPNG2_AV1.jpg (1144x1144, 158.26K)

Based. Love the Dualshock 4, way better than the Dualshock 1, 2, or 3 even with the meme touch pad.
For PC, it's best with the official adapter for lower latency and headphone support.

Attached: usb adapter.jpg (1000x1000, 97.3K)

am i the only one who's had usb port issues with two xone controllers? i can't be fucked to buy batteries

Used a 360 for years before switching to this. Felt a little weird at first but didn't take long to get used to the claw grip. The matte texture is nice.

Dual shock 4 is the best controller HOWEVER there are an ABSURD amount of fake dual shock 4 controllers on the market even so far as packaged in a fake Sony box and sold on amazon and eBay. Do not buy any dual shock controller if it’s not from Sony. I’m telling you guys the quality difference is obscure. I bought a dual shock controller from a fake vendor and Sony and the comparable quality is insanely obvious. Iv never had a ps4 Sony controller fail on me as quickly as any third party controller

I have both...they are both pretty solid controllers. PS5 controller is a little bigger and a bit heavier.

ps5 is better, but you're not going to get all the use out of it on a pc. xbox isn't bad, but I'm having problems is unresponsive buttons from time to time.