Has anyone ever had a realization of how fucked up the scott cawthon "controversy" was last year...

Has anyone ever had a realization of how fucked up the scott cawthon "controversy" was last year? People out there really cancelled a man's career because of his political viewpoint and religious views that doesn't harm anyone.

Whatever happened to minding your own business? Is it only convenient when you have an army to attack someone? Why are people like this?

Attached: 20211114-004455_1459683727987073027_photo.png (500x493, 255.56K)

Being christian is literally worse than being Hitler chud, let your kids go to the same bathroom as transexual (wo)men

Lmao

He made the mistake of being a wh*te Christian male

umm sweetie didn't he donate to anti-LGBTQIA+ politicians... i wouldn't say that's not harming anyone...

Attached: cfe86932a2e4d537c36d57ac01d22fc9090cd26c.jpg (675x824, 102.06K)

They hated Jesus too.
That's just how it is when you live in this degenerate mutt filled world.

"that doesn't harm anyone." It must be nice to be this dumb.

Who got killed?

>he believes in a controversy
what a bitch, it was a business move to dump him from the production and release of FNAFSB, Microsoft wants the FNAF franchise, ur a dumb fuck

>That fucking pic
I'm coming for you

Attached: IMG_20220116_232948.jpg (3840x1853, 687.11K)

who
this does not sound like a videogame
is it on gamepass

>587194821
i think the best part is that the attack and cancellation only stopped after he donated 50k to a trans suicide preventation campaign, it really amazes me how these people function, they only ever stick to their beliefs until you're waving fat wads of money at their face
You will never be a woman, faggot

Attached: zuka1.jpg (650x279, 28.25K)

Radical marxists are politicizing everything and the conservacucks such as ben shapiro have blatantly said that it doesn't matter colleges indoctrinate children into marxism & radical gender ideology. What did you think was going to happen?

They villanized a kid for not wanting to get raped by a pedo, bludgeoned by a psycho skater, or shot by a drunk-ass commie "medic".
They're not just stupid, but evil.

Attached: (3).jpg (683x854, 92.68K)

this! so much this!

Attached: troonslogan.jpg (640x698, 94.08K)

I mean money means a lot more than an empty apology

For some reason I mixed up Scott cawthon with toby fox and I got really confused.

>average uuuuuoooooohhh poster

explains a lot

niggers are disgusting

>donated 50k to a trans suicide preventation campaign, it really amazes me how these people function
why? Are you stupid? How is that amazing? Of course they would harass someone out of 50k. It works. Why wouldn't they? You fucking idiots are handing the culture over on a plate to people who are literally evil. This is why gaming and everything else is turning to shit.

4chud reading comprehension

>Cancelling a man's career
>People called him a cunt, so he retired because he's used to unconditional adoration
Kek

You're fucking retarded man

Attached: 1636683049541.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

>doxxing someone and harassing his friends and family and reviewbombing his game because he's a christian
Kek

>Accused the 10 y/o of "talking crap"
Retards should realize that "rape correction" is not a thing in real life.

Attached: ZZZ_003.jpg (1280x1831, 380.57K)

Why do leftists only go after Christians? And not Muslims?

Last time i checked christians don't bomb concerts or behead people because they posted a caricature of a religious figure

because they are useful idiots to the jews. death to all jews and their golems.

>doxxing someone and harassing his friends and family
That's pretty much every public figure at this point. Also wasn't that after he announced he was retiring?

they're brainwashed retards that will attack anything western like it's still 2003

>complete retard comprehension
I have a docorate and read at a college level in grade school. Dilate.
You're a fucking retard. People are NOT inherently good. Why wouldn't they harass someone out of 50k if it works? You tell me genius.
Because:
A. Christians currently have more money in the western countries
B. Leftists exist in western countries.
It's about power and nothing else. The moment Islam takes over dominant parts of their culture they'll start on Islam.

Attached: 1621639031095.png (998x1297, 473.73K)

One of the two will back down, give you money and vindicate you. The other will call you scum and throw stones at you.

You're a fucking retard man.

Sounds based. That's what Any Forums used to do before a bunch of sissies flooded the place, crying about how they're oppressed by women and cripples.

Christians are white, Muslims are brown.

because muslims would fight back, see

why do stormniggers only go after leftists and not jews?

>Any Forums is le personal army
No it wasn't.

Why do idiots go after religious and ethnic groups instead of the politically and financially powerful?

>The moment Islam takes over dominant parts of their culture they'll start on Islam.
Leftists are subverted by authoritarians. They are being stomped on by the government yet blame people who make personal health choices for their oppression.

>whataboutism

Damn leftists really don't have any actual principles or morals. Must be the atheism making them that way.

Because muslims and leftists are both on the side of satan

Why do leftists only go after leftists and not rightists? Why does even hunger about then muslim theocracy?

>Trying to be a historical revisionist, ignoring that we doxxed people, by conflating it with the traditional stance of not being a group hate mob that attacks whoever an user asks to be attacked on a whim.
>In a thread designed to coax people into adversarial relationships with vague groups.
Your faggotry is immense.

>he moment Islam takes over dominant parts of their culture they'll start on Islam.
jesus christ you are fucking retarded

western leftists are more and more like communists than liberals at this point

Why do you see everything as le us and them? You aren't some kind of retard, are you?