Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1633420367490.jpg (1121x1076, 185.1K)

he did the meanie unprogressive thing and now hes a bad person who should be silenced and detached from our hivemind

Can I get a tl;dr on what he did?

He raped a woman.

>black culture month
Makes sense.

pretty racist that they made his model look like a caveman. good graphics tho

Use the mother fucking catalog BEFORE making a new thread you retard.

N'gubu may be a rapist darkie but he wears them Souf FC colours and I love him like me own son, you hear

Kek they always time their crimes for perfect irony

nice, any details? Was shre hot?

I bet he didn't actually assault her despite being a mutt. She seduced him and then regretted being a whore. Probably did some weird fetish shit

I genuinely do not give a fuck about your shitty sportsball drama you sub-80 iq barbarian. Kill yourself and take your entire game with you.

why the hell companies are so political lately, why cant they be neutral businesses

what the fuck are you talking about, you inbred nigger? I am not a soccer fan, I just hate women

>sportsball
the psuedo-intellectual first year of university idiots who say this are infinitely more insufferable than lads lads lads. you'll hopefully grow out of this by the time you graduate

Jews?

His girlfriend dont want to have sex. He slap her few times then fuck her. She cry about it on internet.
Now he got cancelled

N

Soccer is boring.
American Football is for commercials.
Every other sport is irrelevant on a global scale.
Fuck off and kill yourself.

Isn't FIFA basically a gacha? Meaning you had to roll for this guy
>someone does something at the other side of the world
>get your money stolen

cos he's a rapist

nobody laughed yank

When was the last time pseud university students burnt their own city down because their team won? Oh, never?
Nothing is more insufferable than sport fans. Sports are fantastic, the fans that never do anything but watch and feel accomplished because they watched someone else do something are the lowest form of human life.