So when does it get good?

So when does it get good?

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Breath_of_the_Wild.jpg (273x365, 103.91K)

never

When you travel back in time and this is the first and only video game you ever play

reset the clock

Attached: 1623857388879.jpg (5144x3856, 1.62M)

if you get off the plateau and aren't enjoying yourself, just move on

I just started it last night and it is pretty fun so far. I finished the Plateu last night and as soon as I get home from work I am going to take the paraglider and see what else the game has to offer.

Can someone explain to me what amiibos are or why people are paying hundreds of dollars for them?

When you get good taste.

They're physical dlc. In BOTW certain figures give you the tunics of the old 3d zelda games or weapons you cant get normally

when you leave the cave you start in

If you didn't enjoy the 1st 2-3 hours of the game then you aren't going to like the rest of the 50-70 hours left because that's literally all you do from beginning to end. You experienced just about everything the game has to offer.

Attached: 1586380428460.png (2400x3300, 1.59M)

This

If you’ve ever played any open world game ever before: it doesn’t.
If you think Nintendo is the only developer capable of innovation: uh, I dunno I’m not retarded.

you are sovless if you can't enjoy zelda

not really true, some of the best parts are quite far away, but yeah if you're not enjoying it after beating the tutorial then it's not a game for you.

>ubishit open world clone
Never

RIght from the start. You must be retarded.

Far Cry games are a bit more fun than this pile of shit

It's significantly better than ubishit

Like clockwork

It's the exact same thing, don't fool yourself.

lmao no

yes we have these BOTW seethe threads every day like clockwork

Attached: seethe.jpg (200x252, 8.93K)

It ain't. There's a reason ubisoft stopped making their annual asscreed to they could attempt to copy it with Immortals

Watch goblin slayer and take inspiration from his fighting style. Explore, take detours, embrace the world and immerse yourself. The story is secondary to your adventure so treat it as a hint of where to go and not the final destination.

Attached: slayer.jpg (1200x675, 79.65K)

yes...use my ass you dirty beasts...

Attached: z.jpg (1920x1080, 745.62K)

>go place
>find item
>do puzzle
>repeat
It's okay when nintendo does it amirite

This except give it until you find Naydra

the world design and fun traversal mechanics are what makes botw a cut above the rest

After the first 100 repetitive shrines. The last 20 are just tons of fun.

7/10 game

BOTWfags think babysitting the stamina button and holding the stick in one direction for 30 seconds classifies as "traversal mechanics", hilarious

See, I personally thought the world design was just a crappy heightmap with the occasional random out-of-place maze and the traversal mechanics were just "go in as straight a line as possible" and besides climbing were almost completely uninteractive to the point where you don't even need to be looking at the screen most of the time

played it on a switch lite, it was very underwhelming. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more on a TV with a real controller

The moment you step out of the chamber of resurrection.

No other game has captivated me and allowed me to truly set loose like this in a long, long time.

>you aren't going to like the rest of the 50-70 hours left
Are you fags speedrunning or something?
I did not even start my first Ancient Beast quest line before I was already clocking 90 hours! I beat the story alone for the first time at ~120h, and 100% Shrines at ~220.

not him, but that's a very naive take.
BotW's world is a very "video game level" type compared to most other open-world titles out there. It's clearly hand crafted in many ways to incorporate the game's numerous systems.

Based

>I did not even start my first Ancient Beast quest line before I was already clocking 90 hours! I beat the story alone for the first time at ~120h
So you fucked around for 90 hours and then did the whole main quest in 30 with no further exploration?

I just use a horse
You probably didnt know horses even existed because you never played the game