So when do we start getting true next gen (current gen) games??

From the solid state drives to Unreal 5 there is unlimited power and potential to get creative and make things interesting. Personally I'm most excited about what new innovations will be made in fighting games because there's a lot of cool stuff you can do there.

Attached: 298735325.jpg (1200x675, 77.64K)

Probably late this year and into 2023
Every gen is like this but people are so quick to forget

who cares?

360 games look good enough for anyone

When I can get my hands on a XSEX without paying a scalper
Until then, MS can go fuck themselves. I'll be on my 360

Xbox Series S will continue to hold back the current gen consoles even after the last gen dies out. Series S was a mistake.

>Xbox Series S will continue to hold back the current gen consoles even after the last gen dies out
factually untrue, look to the peecee faggots still using platter drives and 2500k's for the real culprit

the previous gen is bottlenecked by the 2012 cpu in both consoles, it's precisely why the one x can't hit 60fps on anything the series s can

The only mistake that was made, was people not hanging scalpers from the fucking rafters.

>X will hold everything back!!!!! reeee
keep seething lmao. you fags do this every gen

>ps2 will hold back all gaming reeeeee
>Wii will hold back all gaming reeeeeee
>Xbone will hold back all gaming reeeee

series S aims 30 fps at 1080p
series x is 30 at 4k

something like that from what I remember

not that it matters, graphics don't mean shit if the gameplay isn't there. RDR2 blows most current gen games out of the water in terms of pure graphics, but it's a complete bore to play

Not every gen is like this faggot, PS4 had some lookers on day 1 like Killzone and other games like Bloodborne 1.5 years later. You’re full of shit.

>series S aims 30 fps at 1080p
>something like that from what I remember
you just outed yourself as someone who knows nothing about the series s

Who gives a shit, the only people buying the series S are ones that can't afford or find an X / PS5

you mean all the normies who really decide the console generation?

if that's your idea of a concession i guess i'll accept it so your brain stops hurting

I'm still rocking my xbone s and won't upgrade

how that makes you seethe

lot of retardation emanating from this post

Or they got a Series S for the emulation.
Which they just got fucked.

Nintendo has consistently released extremely under powered consoles the past three gens and it's only held them back. Multi-platform games either aren't released on it or a very inferior version is released. I don't see why the Series S would be treated any different.

>held them back
I disagree because some of my better gaming experiences have come from the Switch this gen.
Honestly, even with the shit hardware, it looks passable enough.

>some of my better gaming experiences have come from the Switch this gen
And I bet all of those are first party titles which is something xbox is really lacking at the moment.

Another 2/3 years. Honestly, past generation didn't felt truly next gen until 2015

It's true.
Then Microsoft buys what they want to make first party.
>Double Fine
>Activision
>Bethesda
>ect.

Something tells me MS is going for some kind of bully power move.

just because you can play them on PC at no extra cost doesn't mean xbox has no first party titles though. In fact xbone ultimately had the better library throughout the generation

so just like ps5 then?

What first party IPs does Xbox have that is worth while? I can only think of three and Forza is the only one that really stands out as being good over the generation. And my point still stands. Horizon 5 wasn't held back because of the series s as the series s just got the inferior version.