It's fine when Xbox does it

It's fine when Xbox does it.

Attached: Phil's friends.jpg (605x258, 73.78K)

Lol what a bunch of cucks

America LOL

>another twitter thread

Obsessed.

American company.

Attached: 1643606978073.png (1600x1066, 120.88K)

>it's fine to make fun of Snoy.

Can we please just go 2 more hours before we start worshipping n***ers again?

Attached: c29.png (1051x1687, 509.93K)

Yes, Americans are obsessed. It's fucking weird.

>Black is a first-person shooter video game developed by Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts.
No, I don't think I will

should add gamepass and ps now in there somewhere

microsoft is ten times worse than sony but Any Forums will never admit that

Attached: 1625016751846.jpg (902x1536, 228K)

Can we agree that american companies should just die alongside that cursed country and israel?

Fucking pandering shit birds, fuck them, fucking eat shit and die! Fucking manipulative corporate fucks. They get no respect from me.

>race doesn't matter at all except when we have to praise niggers
>you have to be guilty and hate your race because of your ancestors
>you can't be proud of your accomplishments and achievements because the previous point negates everything nevermind that every single single race has commited slavery,war and everything else
Powerful logic,its everything

Attached: 1520321202849.gif (240x135, 991.95K)

ever since the dreamcast died, americans have had a hateboner on snoy that will never relent. Any Forums shilled for the wii u, shilled for the xbone, is shilling AGGRESSIVELY for gamepass and will always cheer for any snoy failures or competitors, because they want to see them tortanic to see sega avenged.

>microsoft is ten times worse than sony
meh not really. at least microsoft doesn't let the pozz seep into their games unlike snoy shit like censorship and tranny of us 2

gotta get that EGS score up bro, that Blackrock money is just too good

The whole fucking world is shit.
That's why they call globohomo.
BTW if you want a direct link to why promote "the agenda" just look at ESG scores.
But they're right that everybody does it, but sony mainly gets the backlash.

black people are cooler than trannies

I hate trannies

not heckin' snoy!!!

whiteoid cope. qq more

From what I've read it's not even a large part of the investment decision. That said, it's enough to influence how products are created. That is the issue with these ideologically driven ideas. The seep into culture, slowly, almost unnoticed.

Understandable.

That's because their exclusives kinda suck.
They did it with the only one that they had, GoW making the lead a strong and independent woman.

>doesn't let the pozz seep into their games
are you kidding me? they put fucking pronouns ON A RACING GAME

Attached: z0GJu5PowJEnOYZECCK6ltzxe52HpBg6VaH6bW-M0mQ.jpg (4032x3024, 884.27K)

You don't know dude, specially for banks.
It's not that trannies are going nuts over ESG for investing, it's the broker of random bank using it as a metric to make the portfolio of your grandad that just wants a steady way to not lose his savings.
It's amazing social engineering from the top.