Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses...

>Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives? And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!

Attached: Heimskr.png (600x1000, 1.43M)

murder every single j- ugh high elf

Why wasn't he arrested for being loud and annoying and repeating the same fucking speech every hour of the day?

ASSMAN!

Todd wanted to send a message

>(((Thalmor)))
Was Todd or the writer secretly redpilled or something?

I DO THIS FOR YOU, MY RED LEGIONS, BECAUSE IIIIIIII LOVE YOU

He is jailed for thoughtcrime if the legion wins Whiterun battle.
If the Stormcloaks take the city he is overjoyed over the liberation. Vignar Gray-Mane plans to build a temple of Talos and make him the head priest.

>Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?
What if this happened in real life? That would be crazy!

I don't mind it.

Attached: file.png (820x1024, 1.94M)

I wish I could visit High Priest Heimskr at the Whiterun temple of Talos.

Attached: praise talos.png (598x296, 245.87K)

In retrospect it's absolutely insane how based the civil war premise of Skyrim was. I never realised it at the time since I was like 12 but it practically preceded the political developments of the anglosphere for the next 5 years. It's even weirder to think that normies usually all joined the Stormcloaks, who now anyone can see are drumpf/brexitcoded.

Used to find him annoying. I now realize he is 100% right. Praise Talos.

Yeah, they even nailed the part with the Stormcloaks being mostly fed by propaganda and Ulfric being such a retard that the Thalmor openly encourage him and consider him an asset.

>It's even weirder to think that normies usually all joined the Stormcloaks
Tbf that was because bethesda wrote an opening that heavily favored the stormcloaks and the supposed racism of the stormcloaks is never more than a few throwaway lines and rank dnd file yelling about nords. I never even knew that you could escape with Hadvar because that thought never struck me. Why would you escape with the people that just tried to kill you?

>Thalmor openly encourage him and consider him an asset.
They also write that a stormcloak victory should be avoided at all costs because that means they lose all their influence in the region.

Attached: whitegoldcope.jpg (680x645, 71.45K)

It was more than that, though that definitely fed into it. People really leant into the freedom angle, albeit normie Americans probably felt like they were channelling Braveheart, especially given the blue facepaint some of the Stormcloaks wore.
Die, worm.

Altmer detected

>Khajiit have wares if you coin

Attached: Khajiit.jpg (471x607, 80.72K)

>polmutt education

My biggest issue with Skyrim is that you can't directly side with the Thalmor.

>>polmutt education

Attached: chudmer.png (390x506, 42.37K)

Skyrim belongs to the Nords