Diverse but attractive

>diverse but attractive

How does Japan successfully do this everytime while the West always fail to?

Attached: vidya_diversity.jpg (2386x850, 360.53K)

90% same body and face, then they change skin and hair color

arr rook same

japan unironically loves women and knows how to make objectively beautiful women. alot of recent vidya hate things the things that make women beautiful (long hair, daintier body, youthful appearance, etc.) and will go out of their way to make their characters look the exact opposite for "realism" sake while forgetting that the purpose of art is to create something great.

I would say this is accurate. Japan does diversity for variety, West (mostly) does diversity for pandering.

My beautiful chinese wife

Attached: 1614581892597.jpg (1000x1000, 118.99K)

Unironically black people in western games bad. Black people in japanese games based. All games with black people would be better if all the blacks were designed by japanese or eastern asians.

>Japan hates China
>Japanese game devs sexualize Chinese women

Why.

they don't all looks the same though. In that photo you can see differences between the shapes of the eyes, the noses, lips.

SJWs intentionally make women unattractive.
I would say 90% of the butthurt about forced diversity isn't the actual diversity but the ugly creaturas.
That and writing them as preachy/masculine.

Attached: azjq9qfNMwzYXpKJw7U63-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 74.76K)

This. They get diversity right.

As a side note remember when westerners seethed over RE5 having Africans as the enemy? Even though y'know, it's set in Africa?
Nobody was mad about Spanish in obviously Spain from RE4

yep, you can see it when they take old IP and turn it "progressive" by giving them darker skin, or turning a character into a woman who clearly wasn't or just making them uglier in general. TLOU2 was a big slap in the face to alot of normies around me when i showed them how the mocapped actresses looked and how they looked in game and almost all of them excused it by saying they were going for a more post apocolyptic look, as if women wont be born good looking because the world sucks. all the while japan will find a sub genre of things they like and put attractive characters in it because why wouldn't you?

i hate jews but god does khazar milkers get me going. maybe japan feels the same about chinese women.

Attached: fuck jannies.jpg (850x400, 107.14K)

They design Japanese characters as White people especially with the female oens.

Attached: EyAlZNFVoAApPDF.jpg (1080x1920, 531.86K)

>China hates Japan
>every single thing they make is inspired by them
Why.

wrong

Attached: lim solah.jpg (1067x1600, 152.16K)

The West is just fucked, and doing their designs intentionally ugly as to not "offend" ugly women.

Attached: hapi_l.png (512x512, 128.86K)

Praise Japan.

captcha 2JPAN

Attached: Lianshi.png (900x976, 82.4K)

Japanese know how to make sexy/cute black and brown women, it's a wonder how Western game devs still can't make beautiful women of color in vidya.

heard of hate fucking?

Face blind autist