What game have worst localization?

what game have worst localization?

Attached: 1613469669170.png (500x538, 609.11K)

anything by working designs

Attached: working designs.jpg (803x1283, 327.3K)

>it's ok when Kung Pow does it

wtf, that's beyond retarded

This
Working Designs literally made shit up that had nothing to do with the context of the scene constantly.

Also Mega Man Battle Network 4. Atrocious localization.

Yes, it is.

I would love for modern games to have a WD-esque translation as an option though

A modern WD-esque translation would just have marvel and lgbt references, which already happens anyway so you already got your wish faggot

I can't really decide. tons of examples floating around.

Attached: people_will_tell_you_to_git_gud.jpg (900x1334, 384.03K)

I think you're underestimating WD. if they made alphabet soup references, it would be making fun of them

Attached: 1629656393513.png (1280x960, 86.03K)

You didn't get my point.
They added amerimutt pop culture in their games back then and back then amerimutts were allowed to make fun of faggots.
If they did a game now, they'd just insert current amerimutt popular culture which is all about marvel and worshipping niggers and faggots.

right is objectively better though.

God this brings back memories of playing English Growlanser. Dialogue was funny though, Growlanser 3 has my favorite line of dialogue in any video game to this day in any language.

worse*
Wow what a shit typo I made. Fucking phone

>wall tearing panel before sofa reveal panel
>not having the punchline

Funimation
"You should be watching"

...The subbed version

>don't listen to people who tell you to git gud
>just study and learn attack patterns and dodge (i.e. just git gud)
Truly the pinnacle of writing

Legitimately the jokey translations of classic MH were SOUL and I hate how bland World's dialogue was, literally nobody had any personality.

ok bud

To prove my point.

Attached: 188.jpg (2048x1536, 1.21M)

>Generic quest lady
>Actual personality
I wonder which one is better?

All of them. If you're not playing in Japanese, you're fucking retarded normalfag nigggercattle.

Attached: download (1).jpg (240x180, 11.97K)

Fucking based. Why do weebs desire bland and gay JRPG dialogue so badly? These games are more remembered now in the west as a result of their goofy localized dislogue.

To be fair I'd take a hundred "bad" localizations over spiteful sjw localizations.

Soul

Just play Borderlands 3

In that case that's the entire point of the movie, so no, it's not comparable, you dishonest cunt.

right would be better if it didn't fucking contradict itself.

leftists don't have personality.
ironically they made that character even MORE of an npc.

We know, you are a brainwashed fanatic. No nees to prove it in every thread to fit in, faggot.

Any game localized by Square. No one surpasses them when it comes to consistently dogshit Jap to English translations. Capcom is a close second.

Take your meds Twitter tranny.
A bad localization is annoying. An overly politicized localization is an offense to the media.

This is a very good translation, gotta emulate some MH after I finish Aria of Sorrow Alter. Thanks chud.

this is correct. I'd rather some junkie make me a bad burger than some radical loon spit in it.

"git gud" isn't advice, it's someone loudly sucking their own cock.
Actual advice would be telling the person what they're doing wrong and how to improve.

>Just parroting "git gud" like a moron is the same of actually EXPLAINING HOW to git gud
You are everything wrong with nu/v/, kill yourself.

>we didn't changed so many
worst localization goes to whoever typed up this shit heap

>Jap tells you to consult a certain NPC if you need certain info
>pozzed tells you to look at what enemies do
>"n-no the pozzed one is actually better because you can't expect players to look at enemies"

Projecting

>everything must conform to my politics, but YOU are the cultist!
Dilate.

Yeah, like one is a crispy well done burger which isn't palatable but will keep you alive, the other may look good but you'll get sick or catch herpes or something from some psycho.

Do people really learn Japanese to rewrite the dialogue to include their beliefs?