Is he right?

Gamers boycotting poor workplace conditions is why it failed. What other possible explanation could there be?

Attached: LOLofUs2.jpg (777x737, 184.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_4_video_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_Us#Sales
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will never support a company that provides poor working conditions to its employees. Druckmann got the GOTY he deserved. By videoconference. No audience. All alone.

>opening weekend sales: 4 million

Are they implying that is the total sales figure? I don't think there's any doubt it sold less than expected but it sold more than 4m units.

>I will never support a company that provides poor working conditions to its employees.
what jeans are you wearing, faggot? And what food are you eating? What gas runs your car/bus?

Attached: 1600172792728.jpg (1776x6328, 2.22M)

>if i buy products, i support labor abuse
You can't make this shit up.

its from an article comparing the sales of various games to Death Standing, saying DS sold more.

It failed because it was a 30+ hour "game" with only a few hours of real gameplay and what wasn't those few hours was dogshit writing.

According to Wikipedia, the game sold 4M total.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_4_video_games

TLOU Remastered sold 10M.

>a game about right and wrong made by people who think they are always right no matter what

Profound

this is a major factor. The corridors with combat are short and uninspired. I remember when you go to rescue Lev and Yara during the day in some containers adapted for offices...it's one of the shortest and uninspired corridors in the game. Even the abandoned boat level, which is a bit longer, is shallow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_of_Us#Sales

>According to Niko Partners analyst Daniel Ahmad, the game had sold over 20 million units by October 2019.

TLOU2 is a huge disappointment in comparison.

You ever notice how they haven't reported on any million copies sold milestones beyond like the opening week? Whenever a game passed another million sales you'd easily hear it reported, but for TLOU2 it's been silence.

In that image he also mentions the dogshit story. That's the main reason. The story leaked before release and lots of people got turned off from it.

The first game sold 20 million and this thread is the first time I heard it.

There is no ethical consumption. Have you ever bought even one thing off Amazon? Then you supported a company that provides poor working conditions to its employees. And that's just one example.

Thinking that you can completely avoid supporting shitty practices in this day and age just means you're a pompous dumb shit.

TLOU1 selling a lot is not a surprise, I've known that it sold 10 million copies already.

oh yeah forgot that support is tweeting out a fully black picture on twitter

How about the cutscenes being leaked? Y'know, being the entire reason to play this game to begin with? Because people sure as shit weren't buying this for the riveting gameplay.

That is exactly what you're saying numbskull.

maybe don't be a shit company and then try to cover it up by making memes and calling your fanbase man children.

who would be interested in part 2? part 1 was already a finished story. the arc was complete. only a retarded zoomer would want a sequel.

>a game about right and wrong made by people who think they are always right no matter what
What an amazing comment. I should hang that shit on my wall.

>be woke
>get away with oppressing your workers

wow almost like communism