Robot will love you for who you are

>robot will love you for who you are

Attached: 1462457`2353231.jpg (600x697, 124.49K)

That wasn't at all the message of the game

Robot might also dislike or even hate you for who you are. Unless you specifically program it to love you under all conditions. So no free will, just a glorified sex doll.

>Unless you specifically program it to love you under all conditions. So no free will, just a glorified sex doll.
all women are like this and want to be this way.

>he thinks a real female will actually love him because she has "free will", a concept that may or may not even exist
Wake up.

>give it free will
>it doesnt like you
>take away free will
>still have mindbreaking robosex

uh, how is that a choice?
you could give them free will but influence them into liking you, even humans are influenced by their genetics, society and some randomness
so just keep re-rolling until you get the one that likes you

2B would kill you and A2 wouldn't care about you.

What is love?

baby dont hurt me

Free will is a meme. My a2 will be a glorified sex doll, cuddler, dishwasher, meal maker, caretaker and there's nothing you can do about it

I hate anons who think they're entitled to a relationship.

And I hate niggers and fags. What's your point, bitch?

Why not? Women do.

They are robots.
They have no wombs.
They have no ovaries.
They have no eggs.
They will never be a woman.

It's a basic need just like food, water, sleep maybe even more, look up "monkey mother experiment". Humans need lots of factors to be fulfilled in order to be happy and healthy and affection is one of the most important.

Unless they have no concept of what a normal human would hate or find appalling.

2B looks like a copy and paste of sweetiefox in that pic

Attached: 1520321202849.gif (240x135, 991.95K)

But do they deserve it?

>They will never be a woman.
Good. I hate women.
Greetings from Kazakstan

What does 'deserve' have to do with it? A hypothetical sex robot would allow them to meet their needs at no cost to anyone else besides themselves. The only reason to object to such a thing is that you think that such people shouldn't be allowed to have their needs met, which makes you a bad person.

People are entitled to relationships. Women have broken their social contract in the last 50 years so now men are abandoning theirs and complaining about it. There's still people denying this has happened despite relationships & birthrates completely collapsing in western countries.

>robot will crush your balls for saying sexist things on a Singaporean image board

Kek