Y'all still excited for The King of Fighters XV?

Y'all still excited for The King of Fighters XV?

Attached: Jenet.png (1118x623, 1019.29K)

Yes. I'm glad they gave my man Yamazaki his pimp coat back

More than ever, shit got a dream roster for me and i still don't beleive how playable it was at extreme pings in the second beta
Just hope my PC won't shit the bed, it has more difficulty running XIV than it does Strive

Attached: 1641527126735.gif (854x480, 2.17M)

too many inputs, brain too small...

Attached: 1641202535424.jpg (500x375, 43.69K)

Excited and nervous.
That beta had my head spinning trying to use Iori and Kyo, the input execution with them is crazy, especially Kyo. Shermie was the only character I was able to start getting a decent grasp on.
At least there's a big roster for me to jump around, hopefully I can find three characters I can actually play.

Yeah.
I only played the 2nd beta and got my ass raped, but I enjoyed it and the online was good despite me being in wifi.

is it possible to git gud playing on a dualshock? i dont have one of those fancy fight stick

It's preferences bro.

>Want to use King Heidern Geese like my 14 team
>Want to use King Heidern Yamazaki like my 2k2UM team
>No Takuma yet maybe next year or last team of this year.

I gotta wait until May for the team i want. I guess ill use B Jenet King Heidern or switch the first twos order depending on who needs meter more. I hope Geese has a gi outfit too because im more used to the visuals on that for confirms. I'm assuming he will since Billy is also revealed in a suit.

Unless im wrong theres no special to special cancel anymore and super into super cancel window is super large. What input execution are we talking about here?

Iori isn't too hard. Its important to start from the bottom user. Instead of doing combos you see in youtube videos try to start off doing cr light cr light into rekkas. Do command throw into rekkas or normal into rekkas off of it. Use meter off 2 hit command normal/close heavy confirms. Then branch into max/super combos. Also experiment with ex moves in neutral.

Sure. Not all characters are super intensive on button presses. The only real objective advantage for a stick is having more than just your thumb available for buttons at the time, but shit like Macros and remapping triggers make up for it.

why would i care when the art style looks like garbage
ever since they first announced this game i was already waiting for XVI
nothing, NOTHING can fix the art style of a game.

They better give Geese this costume

Attached: Geese_Howard.png (225x439, 103.78K)

>Yamazaki his pimp coat b
This was the make of break for me and I'm glad to say bravo snk, you got me.

Kingchads where u at?

Attached: 1617849894870.jpg (2338x1430, 741.75K)

Since they are trying to market us on Garou Terry and classic Leona id be surprised if both Billy/Geese don't have their classic outfits when they come out. Just not more awful nightmare Geese.

My absolute nigga, King always as first member of the team for me

Not in the slightest.

Kyo rekka's are crazy, one of them I could never even perform one of them, I think it was the last one, no matter how many attempts I gave it. Also the way this game handles inputs feels super strict, which doesn't help.
I wasn't looking up combos in videos though, I was just trying to do stuff on my own and couldn't manage much of anything. Shermie was the only one with simplistic enough inputs for me to gets some wins in 1v1s against friends who are also new to KoF.

Christ, Kyo's inputs are so difficult for me they gave me a mild stroke trying to type out that first part.

KOF XV was the most forgiving game i've experienced on a pad, i usually suck with half moon motions but could do Antonov's shit 95% of the time, inputs are so easy to register it actually kinda becomes a detriment, like accidentally doing DPs when trying to hadouken after running or immediatly throwing a super after a DP if you're a monkey like me who twirls his thumb through the d-pad

I still fap to that doujin where she fucks a shota

>no special to special cancel anymore
The issue is juggles and links, although Links are way easier in KoF than other fighting games.

If they give her more than 3 moves i'll come back to her