Times moddors went too far

Times moddors went too far

Attached: 56.webm (1320x980, 2.85M)

I haven't played ff7 remake yet, what's changed here?

post more

looks good to me

>chink tifa
no

pic unrelated?

Until they remove the leggings, I literally don't give one iota of a fuck.

Attached: 1639126288670.gif (270x270, 2.03M)

Looks like more closer to the PS1

Still way too small

this

Attached: incel weeb loser.jpg (1920x1080, 348.52K)

i will now buy (and mod) this game

I know this is an ironic falseflag thread, but I wouldn't have noticed it was a mod had you not pointed it out.

Looks terrible. Then again, i dont really mind, they are just mods after all, it isnt meant to be a "fix" or "how she should look". It is just a "i want her with bigger tits".

well, you can start giving a fuck then

clearly they didn't go too far enough

that just looks like regular tifa to me

>big booba booba honky honk honk
Worthless. Tone up her arms and legs so I feel like she could actually suffocate me while forcing my cock to paint the plate's underside white

Ah yes the plastic bimbo look where here tits aren't even sagging.

The left is vastly better than this weird fake cowtits version. Sorry but real breasts that size just wouldn’t look like that. It’s already pushing it with the original

I installed this mod around chapter 14. It's great but it's almost too distracting. Every cutscene I just couldn't take my eyes of those beautiful tits. I was missing dialogue.

Wearing a tight as fuck sports bra/top wont sag tits, retard.

It IS a fix

Until the weird socks and extra black shirt thing she has on underneath is gone this really isn't all that important. It's how she's supposed to look if the developers actually had a ounce of care for the character.

you can't prove that FF7 Tifa didn't have fake tits

Attached: 1608930087500.gif (576x324, 3.93M)

have the modders remove the black sports bra

This. There's no need to be "fixing" it when the original is already almost too much, you know?

now fix the disgusting black hair and red eyes

A tight as fuck sports bra wouldn't leave the tits looking like this, however. They'd have even less sag than this.

I have only ever seen shitposting women play these cowtit mods.

Can they fix her face and outfit now?

too small

Mine do

kek. Tell me how I know you've never sucked on perfect huge titties.

Dude. I have massive tits and my sports bra barely holds them in.

If you guys think tifa wouldn't sag you're a virgin. Shit even the Calvin Klein sports wear they bounce heavy.

Attached: stupid virgins think they know boobs.png (267x234, 87.28K)

wearing anything tight for tits will sag retard

I thought model editing was going to be impossible? How'd they rebooba her?

The issue with the 'left' is that it magically changes sizes throughout the game. If you were to take all the scenes where tifa was in them and went through shot by shot you would see that they are one normal size one moment then flat the next, then bigger than average later on. It's like the game was made by 4 different studios. These aren't cow utters, just larger consistent breasts. I'm grateful.

>kek. Tell me how I know you've never sucked on perfect huge titties.

Attached: 1642627148567.png (600x800, 98.09K)

The actual, physical model they use for Tifa swaps out depending on what she's wearing. It's not an illusion they use a model with bigger tits for some of the dresses verses her regular outfit. They know how bit her tits are supposed to be.

>still has a chink face

Remember, it was the "Ethics" department that made this decision on Tifa

I don't like fake tits unless they're egregiously fake. More sag.

I love fat breasts. That is all.

>The issue with the 'left' is that it magically changes sizes throughout the game
it doesnt. Are you stupid? it is all about perspective.

Tifa always had red eyes in the original. Go watch the ending and in the fmvs she has red eyes.

Attached: red.png (2581x1511, 1.26M)

Show tits faggot.

>dragons, magic, magic machines, lifestream, chocobo, summons, spiked hairs, black person taking care of a child
>noooooooo big breasts are too unrealistic!!!!!

Attached: 1642381881465.gif (521x421, 3.82M)

Those are pretty big user. They gave her like F cup tits. I guess Tifa is pretty young but even the girls at my high school would sag some. It’s just natural user.

Is this too far?

Attached: 537-1643675551-693316406.jpg (2560x1440, 375.17K)

Have you never had a girlfriend with breasts? Her outfit changes throughout the game. Different bras/clothes make a really big difference in appearance. Visually at least FF7R is really well done and thought out. I don’t like it otherwise but I really can’t fault it in any way graphics design wise.

You're a fucking liar. There's no sports bra under that shirt. "dude i have massive tits" - lololol. It's not the bouncing that is the problem. It's the size that they aren't when compared to her previously or in later parts of the game. You're the only same fag who continues to bitch about bouncing. As if square had to add it in their design choice to prevent a bouncing animation. I'll wait for another high budget HD 3d title with females where they had to do this. Please provide an example. lmao.

Attached: 3.jpg (476x779, 84.41K)

lmao dis nigga serious

Attached: tifa.png (619x861, 901.03K)

It's too much

Attached: bleh.jpg (2106x1969, 1.48M)

That's a fallacy. They never existed before and they don't exist now. Higher up or outside powers that were conserned with the game made that happen. For all the weird shit and gatcha cell phone shit squares makes then all of a sudden they exist? That doesn't pass the sniff test. I could care less what a Kotaku article says. You cant prove that it has existed at any point in time previously user.

This matches her PS1 battle model proportions but it's modeled and textured so poorly that it looks like shit anyway.

>Remove her leggings
Low test faggot.

But I thought Tifa was "perfect" guize

Attached: 1588780659666.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

It's a fuck up in their design and who modeled her at the time. I'm speaking of her original standared crappy outfit. In one scene she has her normal knockers, in the next scene she's flat. Then when over looking the plate in sector 7 she's now back to having large breasts. It's incredibly inconsistent.

Litterally installed the mod just today.
Just the awful black top needs to go and the thighs fatter.

very nice

Attached: 1515318550665.gif (480x270, 781.26K)