Name a better magical girl. You can't

Name a better magical girl. You can't.

Attached: Card_Captor_Sakura_1_2.jpg (1114x1522, 761.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-kzAeJnPOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nanoha

homu

Attached: 1615612209930.png (655x637, 450.17K)

Not video games

creamy mami

Angel Blade

Why I never see this complain when the thread is about politics, like the anti-vaccine thread up right now?

Undeniably unfathomably based

because there is real shit to talk about with that, go to Any Forums or /jp/ if you want to jerk off to magical girls

Keep it vidya related, son

Attached: 1633216976926.jpg (960x540, 117.74K)

Hibiki

Sakura had a tetris game
youtu.be/5-kzAeJnPOs

>bull riff ray was a flop
we’ll never get the mahou shoujo game we deserve

Someone should try making one that doesn't suck dick

tie is still coming out (if it didnt already) and the opening is sung by chata of all people, user. we're gonna make it soon

i have never seen gameplay of this game and when people post screenshots it's always from cutscenes. what kind of a game is it? a visual novel?

>mobage
I sleep. But I also know where all the budget went so I’m going to read the story online

JRPG

It’s a very standard turn based JRPG with yuri elements. If you like JK magical girls doing lesbian things give it a try.
Hinako a best btw.

I can't

Attached: sailormercury.gif (540x404, 1.13M)

This looks slightly off topic

Rebellion ruined her. Don't @ me

How does Sakura's Tetris puzzle game compare to Lip's Panel de Pon puzzle game (renamed to Tetris Attack in the West)?

Attached: edae26e2-cfb6-44a2-bf28-17a71603137c.jpg (1601x515, 821.03K)

@587190514
filtered

Janny applications are closed faggot

90s anime souls is the best. Even shows for girls were cool

i don't think that's for me. it seems like fanservice is the main draw of this game but the webms i've seen posted were really cringy.

Not videogames, but homura and illya are better off the top of my head.

The second game doesn’t even have that much fanservice. You can dress the girls up in bikinis and sukumizu and when you make Ao crawl under tight spaces she says you shouldn’t look at her ass but that’s about it. It’s rated T for “tame”.