Shingeki no Kyojin game

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) is the next game after Gow:Ragnarok, currently a collab between PlayStation Studios and Bandai. This game is the reason why we arent getting three God of War games.

It's going to be announced in September at the PlayStation Showcase as one of the big titles for PSVR2. It's going to work like Resident Evil 7 and use the Fallout/Skyrim mechanic of first person/third person switching.

A trailer is in the works for the event (CG).

Attached: shingeki ps5.jpg (1366x777, 740.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gianluca_rolli91.artstation.com/projects/5XwzXP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure someone will believe you, OP, but it won't be me.

Can't wait for snoy to make Eldia multiracial

I need a nicocado edit of this picture

>VR
>Santa Monica
dropped

No, I don’t want that

So we will get Kratos vs Titans. Again.

It better not be cel shaded graphics. I can never enjoy anime games because of this

I get it the reason why Isayama cucked out and royally fucked up the ending is because he wanted more mainstream appeal and shekels.

Attached: Eren.jpg (412x412, 35.1K)

NO I DONT WANT THAT
I DONT WANT ANOTHER SHITTY SNK GAME
FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS

>It's going to work like Resident Evil 7 and use the Fallout/Skyrim mechanic of first person/third person switching.

Attached: 1614956252317.jpg (284x288, 29.87K)

>Santa Monica
Yeah, no. Better luck next time.

No. Also, Santa Monica Studio is the biggest giveaway that it's horseshit.
gianluca_rolli91.artstation.com/projects/5XwzXP

Attached: 1636670526974.jpg (3840x2160, 1.08M)

>SnK
Didn't the MC turn out to be a pathetic incel cuck at the end of the manga?

there's already an Attack on Titan vr game, and it's fucking awesome

No, that opinion is only held by idiots who have no good opinions about real life or fiction, such as 4channers, the ending has flaws but Eren being a "cuck" is not one of them, he just had a breakdown before dying.

Yeah, and the jews ended up bombing his entire race lmao

Cringe.

the reason we arent getting 3 gow games is that cory balrog doesnt want to take 15 years just to tell norse saga of gow retard

Fucking hate the kikes

I don't know anything about attack on titan except that the dude from sound horizon made some openings. Is it good?

The absolute state of OP

Attached: laughing grills.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

What's the end? I was finally pushed to drop this garbage after they started introducing another gorillion of inconsequential characters with the grand twist that titans are man-made and shipped off.

I would flip my shit for a competent AA or AAA Shingeki no Kyojin game in VR. But if it was truly segregated to PSVR2 with no option for PCVR or Quest 2 that would be criminal.

It's interesting until they reveal what's going on. They it's just steaming shit.