After 7 years lurking Any Forums finally bought a cheap ass Ryzen APU, good rams and overclocked the shit out of them...

>after 7 years lurking Any Forums finally bought a cheap ass Ryzen APU, good rams and overclocked the shit out of them, not going to fall for le fps 4k meme just want to play games
I'm finally one of you ma' boys, recommend some games, no weeb shit and no league of legends or fortnite (already playing it)

Attached: 0k3un9e8ox441.jpg (1440x1425, 182.32K)

>he unironically bought AMD

Attached: laughingcartman.jpg (350x318, 13.45K)

How has your search for a gpu gone so far?

can those apus even run shit compared to dedicated cards
also cores really dont matter in games

This, especially now.

Attached: Et32Aa4XEAIOfuY.jpg (399x322, 20.15K)

If it was a 5600g then it can run around the level of a gt 1030. Assuming OP has at least 16 gb of ram.

thats kinda bad

You can run most things released before 2014 just fine.

Its better than Intel intergrated graphics which are half a gt 1030.

Not OP but would that run stuff better than a Thinkpad from 2010
Because I want to play some more recent PC games but not have to fork out 1k+ for a GPU made in the last few years. I don't care about graphics fidelity or even really any AAA titles, I just want to play some of the indie stuff like
>Highfleet
>Factorio (without slowdown, this runs alright on my laptop but slows down once the base gets big enough)
>Kenshi
>Receiver 2
>maybe some PS3 era games

>APU
I'm so sorry, I hope you enjoy all the new game releases on medium setting 720p.

Based. There's literally no reason to pay 600+ USD for a fucking 3050 just so you can "experience immersion". I too want to build an APU PC, but using an Xbox 360 as a case.

That, plus I have a PS4 for anything AA-AAA, I just want to play the stuff I can't play on PS4 (or Switch).

>t.nvidianiggers spending 2k to play games
playing fortnite at 140fps with my ryzen 5 3400g and cyberkek2077 at 60fps with ONE sad ram
>MM.,M.,M.UH FPS4KRTX1080
don't care don't give a shit I don't have autism to worry about these things, just gaming, nigger

Attached: orn70gooqgn61.png (634x793, 846.08K)

Thread rippers are for advanced rendering and shit, not sure why anyone would use them on a comparison for gaming. And APUs are decently substitutes for lower end cards from what I heard.

PCmasterreddit race faggots waste 2 and 3k building a thing to see leafs at 4k, I'm fully convinced that new PC gamers are the new audiophiles, autism beyond imagination, I play with a Ryzen 3600 and a GTX 1050 and I cann't ask for more the experience is great, and I spend 700bucks every week with hookers in Virginia, so yeah not having money isn't the issue, having severe brain damage to pay 1k and more for "gaming" is

surely you mean gtx not gt

Hey, that's pretty cool op. Lots of fun games you can play on a ryzen apu.
You could even play like, GTAV

Could you play GTAIV? I'd be more interested in that.

He probably will since most games are designed for 720p visuals on medium to begin with, with most of the Ultra stuff being feature bloat that doesn't do all that much for visual fidelity.
Shit like ambient occlusion lol this fern has a shadow under it and you lost 15fps

The 1030 drops the x from gtx. Ask Nvidia why.

Probably, I haven't played GTAIV in a long while though. Can't imagine it being all that more intensive.

>but using an Xbox 360 as a case.
This is a retarded idea. You're going to have dogshit airflow for cooling, probably won't even have room for a good cooler on your APU. That's especially important on an APU since it will be responsible for your graphics.

oh so its not that old
cause i remember having a gt card in like 2006

You can probably play on low

Attached: qZGLTUU38xAtqdREaoFHj.jpg (3840x2160, 3.68M)

I have a 360 as a case for my APU and it runs fine, there's plenty of room if you get an external power supply.

Threadbrapper