What does every game need a Chinese faction now?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_IWpYCKXsI

>"They are the most powerful nation on Tyria!"
>"But they don't trust us!"
>"We have to show them we're on their side!"

This is getting retarded and not even a little subtle.

Attached: 1643729390135.jpg (1440x1080, 790.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_Alliance_Stance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Without Asians, anime wouldn't exist, without Asians, hentai wouldnt exist. We'll be stuck with Western SJW cartoons for the rest of our lives if Asians wouldn't exist. The only race that does nothing is for our community is Africans.

It's just an excuse to add on chinese costumes. Don't think too much about it.

Whites do nothing either

Why does every game need a Chinese faction now?

Attached: vamp168336c.jpg (640x480, 44.87K)

Maybe if they had announced this a year in to GW2 people might actually play but instead they allowed themselves to be subverted by leftoid idealogues, bastardized lore with the help of a hamplanet le zany steampunk tumblrite, broke all of their promises about the game, ruined PVP and made a lukewarm game that appeals to no one except trannies. Even the original devs are all gone. This game continues to exist purely to milk whales that buy from their store.

Oh sorry, without whites you blacks would be stuck in your garbage smelling continent.

>Asians
You spelled Japanese wrong.
The only thing you got from generic asians is covid.
Also GW2 suck now, go play ESO if you really must.

Have they added dual classes yet?
Are your skills still tied to the weapon you're using so you get bored of your class after 4 hours?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 236.47K)

I didn't realise GW2 was still alive even
Also OP your answer is so they can add those slutty Chinese dresses as customisation items

Japanese didn't make my phone or computer chips, sorry.

Japanese people are white.

sure :-)

Attached: ENH3na_XUAI1Kw0.jpg (680x355, 64.22K)

Boomers are selling out to China despite them being a hostile nation who are responsible for the current global pandemic. Every boomer would sell their own grandchildren to the CCP without hesitation. I want all of you to remember that.

Atleast you're not in Africa.

china is the middle kingdom, the center of all human civilization. even at their lowest point, everyone else trying and failing to take over their country caused the world wars (no, it wasn't balkanization, which was just another consequence of all the "great" empires breaking their backs on china)

nations rise and fall, but china is eternal. cope, gwailos

>What does every game need a Chinese faction now?
Wasn't the original Guild Wars mostly Asian inspired?
This is the original area from the first game retard. They didn't "add" a Chinese faction.

just like we had thousands of american civil war games that nobody but americans care, but unlike america china is interesting

Japan is nothing but trannime and mediocre videogames.

Because the Western & Japanese markets are more-or-less saturated so the only option for further growth is to move into China.

wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Legendary_Alliance_Stance
: I thought the Luxons and Kurzicks didn't get along, but you two seem pretty friendly.
Saint Viktor: Oh, it wasn't always this...cordial. After we awoke in the Mists, Archemorus was angry.
Saint Viktor: It took a long time for him to accept death. But we did what lost souls should: we stayed together.
Archemorus: Oh, Vikky... I—
Saint Viktor: I hate him—I meant to say I hate him.

You really don't play guild wars 2 do you and just wanted to bait. Chinese new years in guild wars 2 has been there for years and the events are decent. You are the cancer that has killed Any Forums, fuck off.

Why did every game used to pander to the Americans? They're the most important market in the world currently just as the yanks used to be. I'd get used to it because you're going to see it more and more.

Pathetic shilling. Though, depending on the setting I don't mind it. Chinks along with bips have a very distinct ancient culture. Of course it'd get parodied or lifted.
But it's starting to feel like japanese games, when no matter what the setting is they find some way to shoehorn katana in. We shouldn't be bending over so hard to shove shit that's nto even our own bag into a game.

No and no. The only class worth playing is weaver ele because the rest have the exact same gameplay. Press 2-5 then change weapon and do it again

two fags rent free in rev's head lmao

Yeah that just proves they are mentally ill as whites

generally you sell goods and services to people who are able to purchase them

Attached: 1634791408218.png (978x892, 21.64K)

Yeah I was so sad when GW2 came out and I realized I had 'mastered' my class by level 30. No variety in anything, no player expression.

Cantha has been a part of the Guild Wars world for over a decade and is a beloved part of the game world. That being said however it is implemented in GW2 is going to be horrible just like every other part of the game.

Cantha / Asians were established in GW1 like 17 years ago my dude

oh its [age group]? what about the people who moved countless american jobs to china to produce low quality goods on the cheap while still charging full price?

what happened to china taking number 1 in like 2006

End of Dragons takes place entirely on the lost continent of Cantha which has been Guild Wars' Asia since at least 2006 but probably earlier written in some lore I don't know about. Stop being overly sensitive, the entire rest of the game so far is Tyria and Elona which is like Europe and Africa. Cantha is awesome, been waiting years to see it again.

Yeah I just watched the trailer and they butchered Cantha. It used to be a dystopian megalopolis run by gangs with a civil war going on outside of the city. but now it's a high tech wonderland with robots. Fuck Guild Wars 2 so much I fucking hate that piece of shit made.

That was never an estimate.They'd barely even started growth by that point. Do you lads just think things up in your head and assume it to be true? Just live in a constant la-la land?

just who was predicting that you retard?

Attached: Screenshot (34).png (1331x710, 88.37K)