How come he's so good at making Westacucks seethe?

How come he's so good at making Westacucks seethe?

Attached: 1643728423596.jpg (276x400, 24.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/587129675/#587168435
arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.vg.vrpg/text/but NEXT time it will be TRUE kino because nomura will be UNLEASHED!!!!/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

somehow he has grown a fanbase of schizos who think everything he was GOING TO release, or is GOING TO release will be the second coming of christ and they completely ignore the fact that everything he DOES release ends up being a 5/10 or 7/10 at best.
they then blame everyone else.
disney, kitase, sakaguchi, nojima, toriyama, NPCs, SE as a whole, the nation of japan, westerners, tabata, barry, Any Forums, yoship... it's THEIR fault that nomuras KINO was comprimised.
but NEXT time it will be TRUE kino because nomura will be UNLEASHED!!!!

and the cycle begins anew

I don't dislike him at all by the way. I think his games are mostly "okay" to "good"
I'm just describing the more annoying and weird fans he has. and I think the people who "hate nomura" are actually more annoyed by these kinds of fans than by the man himself or his games.

Why do you posting this in every thread that mentions nomura.

only been posted once

I've been lurking a few KH threads and I see this every time.

Hello, Barry. FFXV sucks shit.

a quick check of the archive proves you wrong.
are you guys falseflagging to make nomura fans seem more insane than usual?

Stale pasta

It's been a whole 10 minutes since I last made a smug thread about how Nomura makes people SEETHE before, ironically, spending the entirety of the thread angry as fuck. Better hop to it.

You now have two other people besides me saying it's pasta but it seems your Schizophrenia is stronger than the light

Retarded americans are physically uncapable of reading the credits of a videogame so they often blame him for fuck ups he had no role in.

you're only proving me right. it's not a pasta but maybe I should make it one if it upsets you this much.

True. Normally it is fine when people make threads about Sakaguchi since it is related to FF7 and FF7 OG is a masterpiece, but since Nomura has been recently related to the remake, an atrocious remake, it makes me angry as fuck that people make comments on Nomura. I dont know why, it just does.

He's a total hack who is worshiped by weebs who have unbelievably shit taste
It's not so much him, it's the fact that he has a job at all which is only possible because of you, the sack of shit who enables him
The more apt question is, why are you so good at consuming garbage?

I'll personally kill anyone who talks bad about nomura

Attached: 20220124_190051.jpg (4000x3000, 3.5M)

>Retarded
>uncapable
yes you are

show me this "pasta" in the archive then.
you won't, because it's not a pasta. but go ahead and say so another 30 times to feel better.

He has creativity, something white people don't. Naturally, if you stand out too much you will draw the public's hatred and he has been the face of Square Enix since FF7, so you get a lot of literal chimps crying that he's everything wrong with the company kinda like bible-thumpers blame everything bad on the devil/Antichrist.

>it makes me angry as fuck that people make comments on Nomura
???

Another inbred redneck filtered by Nomura's genius.

VersusXIII mindbroke some barely functioning autists, no doubt about it. Ever since that they've believed that any Nomura game we don't get would have been incredible. Versus might have been better than XV, because XV ended up kinda bad anyway. But weirdos like to point at a handful of promo images for Versus and insist it would have been the greatest game ever made. They still carry that mentality with them years later.

>nomura
>genius
Lol

Attached: 1632489190023.jpg (1829x532, 299.07K)

Nomura is fine
yoshi-piss is the bigger threat to Square Enix and gaming as a whole.

Attached: genius.png (510x680, 623.29K)

This
I actually like Nomura a lot
His fans are schizos though. Just look at any Nomura-adjacent thread
I like to play his games but I don't like the fanbases of any of them

>Spider-man
>God of War
Shit taste nigga, fr fr.

Spiderman came with ps5 and GoW was 10. I haven't played either. The only thing I've played on my ps5 is kh.

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/587129675/#587168435
Between this and the post you replied to, I'm getting some real deja vu here

Did you just accept that nomura makes good games games and that the remake is good? Damn jimbo, youve grown up, im proud of you

>Virgins: I need that dusty Sephiroth from 1997 who is no longer scary or threatening, MUH AERITH
>Chads: I want a pop culture Sephiroth from FF7 Compilation, KH and Smash who wants to have countless over the top swordfights with Cloud

lmao
I do wonder why these threads get made if the people who make them are just going to get angry for hours over even the mildest dissent

Figures this cuck lets Nomura live rent free in his head.

I never said he didn't make good games. who do you think I am?
nomura threads are a trip, man.

arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.vg.vrpg/text/but NEXT time it will be TRUE kino because nomura will be UNLEASHED!!!!/
your pasta is shit lad

He lives so rent free in their heads that he gets credit for things he didn't do. For instance, FF7R is the only FF game he's ever directed, and he didn't write it. He also didn't write the first few Kingdom Hearts games. Anything Nojima does, Nomura gets all the heat and credit for. It's hilarious. I blame the Kojima worship culture.

>seethe
Like, boil? Is he the one who made Cooking Mama games?

>posted once before
holy shit this dude is insane and obsessed with nomura