What are the best games to play while stoned?

What are the best games to play while stoned?

Games that are too competitive kill my high but most artsy indie games are too boring and put me to sleep.

Attached: master kief.jpg (768x1024, 243.88K)

Guitar hero

DUDE

WEED

VR games

Dude

Any n64 game

Sekiro

Attached: nothin peronsel.gif (500x500, 1.34M)

halo 4loko lol

I like kart racers. The bright colors and easy to process gameplay makes it good for all kinds of levels of high.

any asscreed
escape from tarkov
control

rocket league

Kh

Attached: 20220124_190150.jpg (4000x3000, 3.23M)

DUDE WEED LMAO IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW

Better on Adderall tbqh

Singleplayer: Control
Multiplayer: Mario Kart

I haven't seen Master Keef in years, holy kek

tetris effect

Holy shit bro, bro have I told you that I smoke bro? I smoke weed that is. I love smoking bro it's so great. It literally defines me as a person. Did I mention I smoke weed bro? Dude. DUDE.

Splatoon

Attached: squids.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

LMAO

Soberfags seething already lol

Maybe later tonight. Got a performance review today. Although they did give me Employee of the Month that time I was so bored I just came in high most every day and became a customer service wizard.

Attached: metapodhands.jpg (359x378, 41.21K)

Hell Let Loose is very comfy and hilarious when you are high. You probably just gonna sit in a trench or run after your mates, though.

Attached: LSD_Coverart.png (256x256, 133.4K)

switch games. botw, mario odyssey etc

This times a million. Index and being high is amazing

Right now Monster Hunter rise, love getting stoned and doing random missions

>can't smoke weed anymore because of my lungs
I mean I'm glad since it was ruining my life but sometimes I still crave it so badly ;_;

Horror games.

Attached: 1603533756871.jpg (667x882, 32.54K)

for me, it's vintage story, getting baked and hammering out a bunch of tools or iron blooms on the anvil is max chill

There's a tomboy you just met.

She's cool as fuck to be around.

But she admits to you she smokes weed all the fucking time even at work.

Is this a deal breaker for you guys? Does it affect baby making?

If you care about someone smoking weed you're probably a loser

Atm I like:
>PC
Painkiller, Half-Life 2, Planet Zoo/Coaster, Civ 4-6, Football Manager, Dusk, TF2, Doom, Dungeon Encounters
>Switch
Pokemon, SMT, Mario Golf, Bayonetta, FE, New Horizons, Dragon Quest
>Other
Wreckfest, Hitman, Cities, DQ Builders
Source engine games, turn-based shit, games with nice outdoor environments or piano music basically. Got a mate who just plays Hunter: Call of the Wild all day and chills out in the forests, but even I can't handle that often.

If you care about this shit you are in for a miserable fucking life. Seriously.

For exploration in a new area yeah but any major fight should be tackled sober or with 1 or 2 beers to get into the sweet spot

>BROOOOO SMOKE UP, IT CURES CANCER

Again another seething soberfag. Take your (You) since that's how you get high via your dopamine rush

DWL
W
L

Is that what we said?

If you care about a femoid smoking weed, you are a fucking retard faggot just making your life harder and more miserable.

Of course I care. I grew up with parents who smoked and now they have lung issues.

I have no experience with weed that's why I'm asking you guys. I know vaping has side effects. I want to know if weed is bad if overused.

>The 1 or 2 beers meme

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

DUDE

Everything is bad is overused, but we are talking about a woman here, a retarded child in an adults body.

I've been smoking since I was 17 I am 25 now and I started working out 18 and lost 100lbs. Weed only makes you lazy if you are yourself.

If your parents didn't smoke and thus never suffered lung issues, would they live forever?

Yes

if you are a stoner, a pirate and a vegan which one do you tell people about most?

Soberfags are foaming at the mouth ITT

Why are they like this?

Attached: 632153c21828fcfd350e2805b9c21b92.gif (500x281, 861.28K)

I got a pretty good job and had to quit. I find that working out and reading manga really helps to not need it. I slipped up a month ago and took a couple puffs and just couldnt finish it.

Russian Roulette with you and 5 of your friends.

It would matter to me. Smoking weed at work is like drinking at work. A drink or joint every so often is fine but clearly she's using it to cope with reality, which indicates underlying problems that you don't want to get involved in.

Well she's definitely not lazy she works out alot and abs (yuck) but yeah she smokes weed alot and her car smells of it.

She wanted me to smoke but I said no

TF2

Absolutely yes
It's fine here and there but in moderation is key and if she needs it even to work then that's overdoing it

Sounds like she needs hard dick daily to stop coping with the pot.

You know what to do.

Attached: 1587803892070.jpg (1200x1716, 207.81K)

edibles

Then just date her and don't smoke? My gf doesn't smoke either I just don't do it around her since she hates the smell tell her you don't like the smell and if she's not willing to do it when you're not around then leave her. This shit isn't hard to grasp user

lol nigger

Of course weed is bad for your lungs. But unless you smoke like 20 joints a day which would be impressive, then it’s hardly going to be noticable.

> abs (yuck)
Don't go for it, you don't deserve her.

>when you're on a tolerance break and the boredom kicks in

Attached: 1586587048753.png (660x704, 353.92K)

superhot or any ubisoft borefest.

I fucked someone's mom the other day from tinder and I'm sure it was yours

>she works out alot and abs (yuck)

kys faggot

Attached: 1643206851499.jpg (453x378, 32.63K)

pirating for personal use is not illegal in my country so that one

DUDE

at work too? like she has a vape pen with weed oil? I fucking love to smoke honestly, and even I wouldn't smoke at work..

>HAHA IM SO COOL CAUSE IM SOBER
do soberfags really? Lol

I went through the majority of my first playthrough while high and it probably helped me more than it hindered me. Obviously it's a game that demands fast reflexes so I wasn't as quick on the uptake as I could have been but I also wasn't seething nearly as much as I would have been if I was sober. Maintaining your calm really helps you git gud at Sekiro. Forget about your posture, the moment you lose your composure you're as good as dead. I did have to beat SS Ishiin and Demon of Hatred sober though, they were too hard to do without a clear mind. And I missed a few prayer beads hidden around the environment as well because being high fucks with my spatial awareness.

Why do you hate my freedom so much bro? If I want to take an AR to school, I can. If I want to smoke weed, I can. Why does this make you so mad?

WEED

I cant wait to take a massive bong rip and play Jacks game.

Attached: kino.png (1490x480, 475.27K)

LMAO

why even make this joke anymore when it's scientifically proven that it has a positive effect on a lot of different diseases? how many times has a doctor prescribed a bottle of bourbon for someone?

fuck off fag lmao