Could you do it?

could you do it?
what would be your strategy?

Attached: game.jpg (1911x7626, 2.23M)

bump

99 points: 60 point potion, basic amenities like light switch, bed, toilet, sink, grooming, shower, etc, 1 book every 6 weeks, visitor upgrade 3, cafeteria food, and weight rack. Finish by getting 1 million. At the end of it you'll be a fit genius who had sex weekly for 10 years and now has a million to invest and spend on whatever. I'd be much better off than I am now

>At the end of it you'll be a fit genius
why aren't you one now?

food tastes good, and video games are fun

do you want someone to control your life, take away your vidya and force you to eat your veggies?
do you want to live like youre 6 again?
didnt you have a childhood and parents?

that would be good. My parents didn't do any of that which is why I have bad habits now. Hard to learn that shit as a grownup

sounds nice adult life is awful

You have rehab for adults who have bad habits with alcohol and drugs that they have trouble breaking. What's wrong with having the same for a lifestyle that is garbage in pretty much every aspect? Stop being a dumbass.

there is a difference between being addicted to alcohol and needing external help to stop drinking, and needing, wanting a lifestyle as an adult that resembles what you had when you were 6
this is infantilism

>have sex every week
>lift weights
>"a lifestyle that resembles what you had when you were 6"
damn you were a pretty sick six year old

you dont need to get locked up for 10 fucking years for those
you can lift weights right now
you can read books right now
you can have sex right now
what he(you?) implies is that he needs someone to strictly control every aspect of his life to get these, especially talking about the reading books and lifting weights

>noo you can only get help for problems I deem necessary as needing help
Retarded individualist mindset

>you dont need to get locked up for 10 fucking years for those
>you can stop doing heroin right now
>you can stop drinking right now
>you can stop doing coke right now
Why do you insist on being a retard? Genuine question.

did you just compare being a fucking heroin addict to "man i wish i could pick up this book and read, but cant, i dont feel like it" ?

>Spend 18 years getting taught absolutely nothing and given no guidance or aid from parents or adults in any form.
>Expected to be a functional adult in your adult life.
A world where 2 adults are expected to work full time in order to avoid homelessness leads to nobody being left to raise the next generation.

>>you can stop doing heroin right now
>>you can stop drinking right now
>>you can stop doing coke right now
Yes

Attached: file.png (481x388, 58.09K)

$60m is nothing to have a fountain(potion) of youth that lets keep your current age for 10 years. I'd get that in heartbeat.

How come you haven't stopped being a faggot then?

Lightswitch, toilet, tooth care, shower, warm water shower upgrade, separate bathroom, grooming kit, bed, default room upgrade, clothes weekly, fine dining, visitor with first upgrade, medical assistance, random wilderness 2 hours, internet 2 hours, phone -> console upgrade -> playtime upgrade, one year reduction.

The first couple rows of options include a bunch of basic necessities. It'd be hard to survive for years if you had no toothbrush or grooming kit. Your teeth would rot, for example. The default room upgrade and separate bathroom are for some breathing room. Bed is good for maintaining proper sleep. I couldn't imagine having a visitor with no clothes. Fine dining so you're not eating shitty foodpaste or unhealthy fast food daily. Human interaction is necessary to maintain sanity, so I'd take the visitor but with the first upgrade so it isn't boring. Medical assistance in case I accidentally injure myself or require medical care somehow. Internet access for a couple hours to learn and keep up with world news. Random nature for a couple hours daily to maintain health and have fun exploring. PC for gaming a couple hours a day (get some huge RPGs or sandbox games to maximize playtime), and lastly a year reduction leaving me with 2 million after nine years. That's still a lot of money.

Are you the retard who compared not being in the mood to read to being a heroin addict?

8 year reduction, lightswitch, toilet, toothbrush, bed, book every 6 weeks, medical professional
6 million for 2 years, gg ez